Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.4.0 wish list
If you just want the pubDate field to be fixed and editable and don't need to edit I18N's creDate field, you can use pubDateFix that also has a date/time-picker.
Thank you, both of you!!! I looked through the plugins for something like these but nothing ever came up. I guess I wasn't using the right search terms.
Hello Mr SHAWN A,

1 - Can you confirm that with the V3.4, one will be able to select multiple pages at once, and then delete serie?

2 - Can you say when the polish is getting done ?

thx and have a nice day
no there is no checkbox selections, a plugin could add this though fairly easily,

I have been unable to work on this for a while now, I am having some long term medical problems.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2017-04-16, 00:46:00)shawn_a Wrote: no there is no checkbox selections, a plugin could add this though fairly easily,

I have been unable to work on this for a while now, I am having some long term medical problems.

Oh i am sorry for you, about medical problems, i wish you to be healthy and the best recovery...
Meanwhile...
...why don't you share the baby (delegate) on the forum?

cheers
Theres not many contributing users I only have 2 moderators.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2017-04-16, 00:46:00)shawn_a Wrote: no there is no checkbox selections, a plugin could add this though fairly easily,

Just came across this post... Sorry to hear that, I hope your medical problems get resolved. You are so prolific, it's hard to imagine anything getting in your way...
Thank you for your efforts, GetSimple is a great tool and this is a great forum.
I do not like to ask for help unless I have tried and failed a few times, but every time I have, this forum has saved me.
Thank you.