Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
probe plugin - vote plugin (online survey)
Simple-Probe vote idea:

Add in modul function to vote:

- different probe vote for pages
- add, remove, edit a probe
- add/remove fields in probe.
- see how many vote's is for any probe fields
- block for one vote / one ip (filter) or one vote per day
- simple add for getsimple like (%simpleprobe="name"%)
- probe work time (eq: two weeks to end... / to 100 votes / no limit - to turn off).

example
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/HTML/phpoll/poll.gif
user plugin: scroll to top
It would be quite usable plugin
it is only an idea ... suggestions for developers ... I would be grateful for "god level programmer Smile" could ever take the challenge and create a plugin like that....
user plugin: scroll to top
That's do-able. I'm no "god level programmer" but except the "block for one vote/ per day" feature I could do it.

I'm not going to however, it would be time-consuming, and also there are many free alternatives to this; eg. embedding third party services like Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurvey.com.. Even if the primary aim of these services is not necessarily polls (rather surveys), it's possible to do it with those.
(2015-05-14, 02:37:51)Tyblitz Wrote: That's do-able. I'm no "god level programmer" but except the "block for one vote/ per day" feature I could do it.

I'm not going to however, it would be time-consuming, and also there are many free alternatives to this; eg. embedding third party services like Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurvey.com.. Even if the primary aim of these services is not necessarily polls (rather surveys), it's possible to do it with those.

So, then what's the point of necroposting to a thread of more than a year old?
(2015-05-14, 06:10:35)datiswous Wrote:
(2015-05-14, 02:37:51)Tyblitz Wrote: That's do-able. I'm no "god level programmer" but except the "block for one vote/ per day" feature I could do it.

So, then what's the point of necroposting to a thread of more than a year old?

OH... None... I must've read 01.2015.. Just wanted to help out by suggesting an alternative solution..
I have an old plugin, but it does not work with the new versions GS
http://business-website.ru/tehnologii/do...ple/#polls
if you do something like that, I'll be happy Smile