Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deutsche Sprachdatei installiert - Darstellung kaputt
Hallo,

benutze auf einem Remoteserver und als lokale Installation GetSimple 3.3.1 mit aktueller deutscher Sprachdatei. Adminbereiche dort sind problemlos auf deutsch. Keine Fehler.

Habe auch noch eine Seite bei 1&1 mit derselben Version, aber nach einer frischen Installation bleibt der Adminbereich so lange okay, bis ich dort die Sprachdatei aktiviere.

Die Loginseite ist danach fast ohne Beschriftung. Nur der Name der Seite, kein Text 'Benutzer' oder 'Passwort' etc. Und im Pluginverzeichnis steht z. B.
{anonymous_data/ANONY_TITLE} {anonymous_data/ANONY_DESC} anstatt der Beschreibung des Plugins. Das zieht sich dann auf die Funktionalität von Plugins durch. Z. B. bei thephotgallery waren die Gallerien mit Variablennamen untertitelt, nicht mit Text.

Habe in der gsconfig.php bereits
setlocale(LC_ALL, 'de_DE@euro');
$LANG = 'de_DE@euro';
und Varianten davon (z. B. ohne @euro) durchprobiert.

Ich kann's mir nicht erklären. Jemand eine Idee?
Ich möchte ungerne alles auf Englisch haben.

Beste Grüße
André
Anonymous data, is a plugin, it uses its own language file.
You can just remove the plugin all together.

Not sure about your other issues, not translating well enough to understand them.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
If your german file is not appearing to load, perhaps it is a permissions problem on that file.
locale does not affect translations.

Only the setting in your user settings. Does german show up? Did you select it?
if you change it back to english does it start working again.
(2014-02-22, 01:17:08)shawn_a Wrote: If your german file is not appearing to load, perhaps it is a permissions problem on that file.
Hi,

both files were -rw----r-- and I changed them to -rw-r--r-- but to no avail.

Quote:Only the setting in your user settings. Does german show up? Did you select it?
if you change it back to english does it start working again.

Most parts of the admin panel work fine in German. Only the aforementioned parts don't. I changed to and fro. With English chosen, the problem doesn't disappear, neither when switched back to German. Now it says: '3.3.1 Upgrade Check Failed !' when in English.
Can you post screenshots of login form page and internal pages?
Also check health check , check error.txt, turn on debugging.
(2014-02-22, 02:53:40)shawn_a Wrote: Can you post screenshots of login form page and internal pages?
Also check health check , check error.txt, turn on debugging.

Health check is all green, all permissions 0755, PHP Version 5.4.25, XML files OK. Only says "3.3.1 Upgrade Check Failed".

errorlog.txt says:
[20-Feb-2014 21:12:57 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: success in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/plugins/thephotogallery.php on line 119
[20-Feb-2014 21:12:57 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: error in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/plugins/thephotogallery.php on line 122
[20-Feb-2014 21:19:01 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: success in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/plugins/thephotogallery.php on line 119
[20-Feb-2014 21:19:01 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: error in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/plugins/thephotogallery.php on line 122
[21-Feb-2014 18:05:28 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include_once(/homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/***/lang/en_US.php): failed to open stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/***/inc/common.php on line 156
[21-Feb-2014 18:05:28 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/***/lang/en_US.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5.4') in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/***/inc/common.php on line 156

Strict Standards: include_once(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1,0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d13579892/htdocs/***/inc/common.php on line 156

As to the attachements: I see no other errors. I uninstalled thephotogallery prior to your request. I18NGallery works fine in German.

well first off the login is non translatable, you have to modify the global $lang to force it ( see i the forums ) Also you should not remove the en_US file, it is used for fallback to avoid these issues and {}.

But if its missing it should fallback to whatever lang file it finds, so thats might be a bug.
(2014-02-22, 03:57:08)shawn_a Wrote: well first off the login is non translatable, you have to modify the global $lang to force it ( see i the forums ) Also you should not remove the en_US file, it is used for fallback to avoid these issues and {}.

But if its missing it should fallback to whatever lang file it finds, so thats might be a bug.

So it doesn't seem to be a serious problem and I won't run into trouble from that, right?

And by $lang you mean $LANG = 'de_DE'; in gsconfig.php? Thanks for your help!