Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.xanadu-therapy.com
http://www.xanadu-therapy.com

A group of psychotherapists and counsellors. Simple site. Responsive. That's the menu styling from the Cardinal theme you can see, an idea I copied from a nice French retirement home site I saw here once.
nice work!
user plugin: scroll to top
Nice and simple (and works without JS!).
Is there any reason that some images are links (Weekends and 1 on Daphne) and some are not?
On a small screen the images the Weekends images are not full column width as on the other pages. It's interesting that the images are smaller on a big screen than on a screen with low width. In any case the maximum visible image size is smaller than the actual image size, which increases page load time. Depending on the first question this could use some optimization.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2014-03-25, 07:59:58)mvlcek Wrote: Nice and simple (and works without JS!).
Is there any reason that some images are links (Weekends and 1 on Daphne) and some are not?
On a small screen the images the Weekends images are not full column width as on the other pages. It's interesting that the images are smaller on a big screen than on a screen with low width. In any case the maximum visible image size is smaller than the actual image size, which increases page load time. Depending on the first question this could use some optimization.

Totally simple. There is nothing to it.

Images which are there to convey information are clickable but pictures of trees for decoration are not.

Yes, thanks I could have been more thorough with the images. they shouldnt for instance display bigger on smaller screens.