Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suchen und ersetzen von ALLEM...
Hallo!

Immerwieder gibt es Probleme vom Umzug einer lokalen Installation auf die produktive Umgebung, also dem Webserver.

Hier ist ein Plugin, das nicht nur Dateinamen sondern ALLES (zumindestens alles in den Seiten) ersetzen kann.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/ts-...lacer/799/

Bitte unbedingt darauf achten, was man tut. Eine Sicherungskopie ist UNBEDINGT angeraten.
Is this a general search and replace plugin? Or does it have a more specific function?

Does it work for both file names and page content?
The plugin searches and replace the XML-files directly. I think, yes it is a general S&R-Plugin Smile ...

So any byte in this XML-files could be changed, not only the content. Other functions are not provided.

Planned is a feature to replace characters in the template files to use placeholders whitch are filled if the site goes online.

BTW: I've just uploaded another little replacer script: This one is more secure, because the changes only affected the page content output and not the files directly.

(2014-05-07, 06:28:09)datiswous Wrote: Is this a general search and replace plugin? Or does it have a more specific function?

Does it work for both file names and page content?
Maybe you can set the direct differences in the plugins descriptions of both plugins.

Btw. Sorry for writing in English in a German topic, but the plugin links to this page, so I assumed this is the support topic.
No problem. I think it is the support page :-)

I will open an english thread... so anyone can read post.