Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exec PHP
how it works?
my version of GS is 2.01, i install exec php plugin, but he doesnt work..
after i saved page i see just white screen in admin panel...
also i try to include php code in xml files but it also doesnt work...

so, how it works?

ps. sorry for my english Smile
my creative
ps. sorry for mistakes =)
Please enable debug mode in gsconfig.php (you can find the file in the root of your GetSimple install). This will make sure errors are displayed. Then copy your error here so we can tell you what’s happening.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Code:
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\changedata.php on line 23

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\changedata.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\changedata.php:23) in D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\inc\cookie_functions.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\changedata.php:23) in D:\xampp\htdocs\admin\changedata.php on line 175
my creative
ps. sorry for mistakes =)
Those warnings do not actually have anything to do with execPHP, so I’m afraid I can’t help you out.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Yurbasik.. that bug has already been fixed, and will be released in the next version. But in the meantime you can fix those errors yourself. Follow the comments in these two posts.

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=605
http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=453
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button
Hello! I'm trying to use this plugin. There appears the following:

Code:
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array,
string given in ...www\admin\inc\plugin_functions.php  on line 139

Сan anything be done about this?
Zegnåt Wrote:Those warnings do not actually have anything to do with execPHP, so I’m afraid I can’t help you out.

Hi there sorry to bother. Where can I get execPHP plugin and docs on it ? Cannot seem to find it via forum or website might have missed it somewhere..

this is related to this post

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1058

As I want to see how it works compared to the script injector.

Thanks for your time and help
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Hmm, maybe the plugin never made it to the forum. It’s on Chris’ website and was released along with the very first GetSimple plugins.