Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GetSimple Blog
Most likely, your PHP version is 7 or 8.
(2021-10-26, 06:08:46)Oleg06 Wrote: Most likely, your PHP version is 7 or 8.

Yes indeed.
That is correct.

How should I remedy this.
Move back a step or two with an older version of MAMP?

Many thanks!!
Hello
with getsimple V3.3.16 under PHP V5.6.32 by activating I18N_navigation V3.3.1 the version of GetSimple Blog V3.3.4 no longer displays the WYSIWYG editor in the "content" field

Has anyone successfully installed GetSimple Blog with I18N_navigation ?
thank you

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')
    at changeUrl (load.php?id=gs-blog&edit_post=test:149)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (load.php?id=gs-blog&edit_post=test:215)
    at n (jquery.min.js?v=1.7.1:2)
    at Object.fireWith (jquery.min.js?v=1.7.1:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js?v=1.7.1:2)
    at HTMLDocument.B (jquery.min.js?v=1.7.1:2)
(2019-03-05, 16:40:13)johnstray2001 Wrote: @Lazy-Crocodile: This can be archived using the function `return_blog_category('categoryname');`. This will return an array of posts from the given category that you can then loop over and display the posts how you wish.

For example:
PHP Code:
foreach ( return_blog_category'Category Name' ) as $slug => $filename ) {

$post 
getXML$filename );

$title 
= (string) $post->title;

$author = (string) $post->author;

$date stringtotime($post->date);

$content html_entity_decode$post->content );

// Want to limit to a specific date range?

// Check if this post falls within the date range using UNIX timestamps.

if $date 1546300800 || $date 1548979199 ) { # Jan 1, 2019 to Jan 31, 2019

echo "<li>" $title "<li>";

}

// If filtering by date above, remove the following line

echo "<li>" $title "</li>";

hi i dont know if you are still using this plugin but i have a issue with is plugin i want to display posts from selected category on a page for that i am using <?php show_blog_category($category=mycat,  $echo=true, );?>  it is working and is showing all posts from that (mycat) category what i need is to limit the number of posts to 3, 2, 5 or by any number can you help or anyone please
hi i don't know if you are still developing this plugin but i have a issue with is plugin i want to display posts from selected category on a page for that i am using <?php show_blog_category($category=mycat,  $echo=true, );?>  it is working and is showing all posts from that (mycat) category what i need is to limit the number of posts to 3, 2, 5 or by any number can you help please
Greetings folks,

I'm just checking back in on the issue of not being able to save, or even see the WYSIWYG edit page in the editor for this great add-on.

Is this add-on still being updated or supported?

I'm fully committed to this add-on and I use it in my websites.
So, I really need to find some kinda solution.
If anyone has any ideas, even paid ideas, I'm willing to engage them in discussion.

Many thanks.

Homer
(2020-03-05, 01:53:48)Brex Wrote: Is it possible to enable the WYSIWYG editor in the admin system for this Blog?

Hi,
is there any solution for the editor?

thanks in advance!
My workaround is to disable I18N. If you do so task bar of editor appears, if you enable I18N it vanishes. I think this is an issue with gs-blog but at the moment I do not have a perfect solution for this.
Nearly all Newsreaders do no longer support rss-xml - they want opml. Is there a way to convert the useless rss-feed-links to provide .opml-Files?