Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
js redirector-nl
Bonjour, mon site a été hacké 2 fois par js redirector-nl. J'ai pourtant utilisé la dernière version du site. Quelqu'un aurait eu le même soucis ?
---

Hello, my website has been hacked 2 times with js redirector-nl. Yet I used the latest version of the site. Someone would have had the same problems ?
(2014-05-12, 18:29:11)t3vall Wrote: Hello, my website has been hacked 2 times with js redirector-nl. Yet I used the latest version of the site. Someone would have had the same problems ?

Who is your hosting company ? Is there any clue in, for example, ftp logs ? How strong are your passwords (GS admin, web control panel, ftp, etc.) ? Did you change your passwords after the first hack ?
--
Nick.
what is redirector-nl ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Maybe this: http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal...irector.NL
ahh, makes sense, thats just the payload.

you would have to check your logs to see how you were hacked, could have been some other product on the same host.
(2014-05-13, 06:24:13)shawn_a Wrote: ahh, makes sense, thats just the payload.

you would have to check your logs to see how you were hacked, could have been some other product on the same host.

HI,

I just change password , i'll see if the hack comes back.
I'm going to check the others website.
I i found something could you help me understand the code or the way to securise the website ?

I appreciate you're help. Thanks

PS: i don't understand "ahh, makes sense, thats just the payload." What does that mean.. it's not so bad ?
Well how was the code being injected into your site ?