Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help programmers..
Hey guys, as I posted earlier I am working on a Members system for protecting pages..
I am just now starting the development, but keep getting 2 errors on the initial login page.
They have to do with me declaring $_SESSION['username'].

I also have an error with the login, I can successfully login (ignoring the errors).. After checking
the login, there is a session variable create with your username and you are redirected to index.php.

This seems to work fine, untill You click off of index.php, and then click back, it logs you off for some
reason. Keep in mind that I have not yet configured a log out function (don't really know how to initiate it.

I am looking for any help with the above, and with any thing else you may want inplemented. I have uploaded
the current files to this forum, please keep in mind this is not a working beta, this is for development assistance only!

Just a little info about it, when you install the plugin, you will need to visit one of the pages you would like to protect
within the page editor on the Admin panel. Within page options, you will need to click the check box next to Members Only.

I have not yet finished the administration side of the plugin due to the problems I have run into with the other aspects of the site.

I would be glad to take and suggestions, and any help what so ever with the plugin. (If you assist me more than a couple lines of code, I will add your name to the development info when releasing the plugin.)

Thanks in Advance!

PM me if you have any questions or just post here..
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Wow, nearly two years now since you posted it and no one helped you...
Ok so I had nothing to do and was sitting 1 hour in front of this code and fixed the problems:
https://gist.github.com/9f5bbc4d113e610fb875