Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZURBY Theme Coming soon! Zurb Foundation
Currently I've been developing the first Zurb supported GetSimple CMS theme. This new theme will come packaged with my my new custom admin plugin, theme settings, noindex & nofollow option, opengraph, option to add custom scripts in the head and footer, multiple style options and more. It's fully responsive, very clean in design and supports grid layouts.

BETA ETA: 2-3 Days

Follow the project here: http://chompdigital.com/gs/
I would love to have opengraph as seperate plugin, perhaps for inclusion in core even.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-05-23, 00:43:58)shawn_a Wrote: I would love to have opengraph as seperate plugin, perhaps for inclusion in core even.

I agree!
(2014-05-23, 00:43:58)shawn_a Wrote: I would love to have opengraph as seperate plugin, perhaps for inclusion in core even.

Opengraph plugin is almost ready. I've developed an opengraph plugin that also includes the option to add google+ author tag and publisher tag. Right now I'm working on the option to assign which pages and directories to add the authorship tag to. The plugin is called "CD - Open Graph / Social". I'll have it uploaded by tomorrow so you can check it out.
I use ff 3.6 so it doesn´t work for me Big Grin