Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CD - Open Graph & Social Integrations
Information 
Please report and issues or update requests here for the following plugin : CD - Open Graph & Social Integrations

[Image: opengraph.jpg]

[Image: opengraph2.jpg]
How does this work with Facebooks og scraper?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-05-24, 03:47:49)shawn_a Wrote: How does this work with Facebooks og scraper?

It automatically inserts the og tags into the <head>.
Hi!

Justin, what plugin are you using for Blogging? I can see a Blog tab in your screenshot and I'm interesting in blogging plugins for GS. Wink

Thanks!
(2014-05-26, 01:45:21)jesusda Wrote: Hi!

Justin, what plugin are you using for Blogging? I can see a Blog tab in your screenshot and I'm interesting in blogging plugins for GS. Wink

Thanks!

Using the newest GS Blog plugin, but it has a variety of bugs right now that need attention.
(2014-05-26, 03:13:58)ChompDigital Wrote: Using the newest GS Blog plugin, but it has a variety of bugs right now that need attention.

Thank you so much! I just discover this GS Blog new version thanks to you Wink
Does this handle seperate OG data per page?
EG when a page is shared on facebook it should use the OG:Image specified for that page.
(2015-03-04, 03:07:49)dryland404 Wrote: Does this handle seperate OG data per page?
EG when a page is shared on facebook it should use the OG:Image specified for that page.

Brand new user to GetSimple, and I was researching what plugins I'd need to move my current site over to GetSimple. I'm looking for the exact action mentioned by dryland404. This plugin clearly doesn't support it, but would it be that difficult to add? It seems like every GetSimple page has a Meta Description textfield, would it be that hard to add a Meta Image field as well?

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks.