Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get-simple team?
http://get-simple.info/start/team/

Some of the members might not be active anymore.

For example: Mike Henken

Maybe some of the other pages need updating as well..
Yeah I am pretty sure mikeh left us, have not seen him active in ages.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-06-04, 04:12:27)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah I am pretty sure mikeh left us, have not seen him active in ages.

I think he's been gone from the forum for more than a year even. Some of his plugins are getting adopted by other developers in the meantime. Which is a good thing in my opinion as they seem to be used quite often. I think his personal site is gone too. So no idea what happened there.

Apart from updating the team members I would like to suggest to not include their ages any more. People have been the same age for years now (and here I was thinking this trait was only reserved for women Big Grin ).
i was just noting that the other day
When something is new you don't think of the future, but then passing of time make you realize it does exist and you have to face it. In short, GS is getting old so its team.
My website made with GetSimple CMS is

Arte & Società
www.artesocieta.eu

An indipendent website about Italian Contemporary Visual Arts
thats why mine says thirty something
Get Simple have a few summers: is a plus, because it has evolved ... and growing constantly for the better, new ideas, improvements, etc. The team that does it is experienced, knows what he's doing, and thanks to him, because GS it the cms that has great potential.
user plugin: scroll to top