Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PROBLEM Problem mit dem Social Media Buttons Plugin
Exclamation 
Hallo Community,
lang ist es her als ich mich das letzte Mal an euch gewandt habe, aber neulich habe ich GetSimple für mich wieder entdeckt und nutze es in der aktuellen Version.

Ich habe da ein Problem und zwar habe ich das Plugin mit Social Media Buttons für Twitter, Facebook und Google+ eingebaut, aber wenn ich auf diese Buttons unter einem Artikel klicke, wird nicht die URL des Artikels generiert, sondern des Blogs.

Wie das in echt sieht, könnt ihr hier ausprobieren.

Wie kann man das Problem beheben und kann mir vll. jemand helfen? Ich würde schon gerne meine GetSimple-Artikel im Social Media Sektor verbreiten.
What blog plugin ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
That is, this plugin http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/sha...tw-fb/205/
You are trying to use social media buttons on digest pages of a blog
( which blog plugin ? )

This plugin only puts them at the bottom of page for sharing that page, it wont share each article until you click to the article page.
Yes, I used the social media buttons when I run a blog entry. But anyway, the URL is wpzweinull.ch from blog / GetSimple generated

You can try it yourself. I have linked in the previous post the URL
ahh it does not work on article pages either, that plugin does not know which article because they are not really pages. It thinks they are all index.

Which blog plugin are you using ????

Ask in the thread for that plugin and see how to make it work ( if you dont mind coding a bit ) or ask if there is one that is compatible with the plugin.
(2014-06-20, 12:04:04)shawn_a Wrote: ahh it does not work on article pages either, that plugin does not know which article because they are not really pages. It thinks they are all index.

Which blog plugin are you using ????

Ask in the thread for that plugin and see how to make it work ( if you dont mind coding a bit ) or ask if there is one that is compatible with the plugin.

Yes, the plugin does not know whether it's a blog post or page.

Incidentally, I use the blog plugin GS blog.

Here are the plugin http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/gs-blog/462/

I'm going to pick times the thread about the plugin social media buttons and there to address my problem