Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Theme Settings
Making the "Theme Settings" multi-lang will be nice ...
Means - Backend fields + sepatate xml file for each lang .. 
(2016-02-13, 04:28:21)Tzvook Wrote: Making the "Theme Settings" multi-lang will be nice ...
Means - Backend fields + sepatate xml file for each lang .. 

Version 0.4 is now multi-language enabled - but everything is stored in one file ;-)

Just add class "i18n" to all inputs in settings.php that should be internationalized - if you have multiple languages, you will be able to switch between languages - otherwise it will behave as before.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
I have a page template and I want to use this plugin to include/exclude a section of the page. I need to write in the template (in php tags, obv)
Code:
include('banner.inc.php');
When I use this plugin I see the text include('banner.inc.php'); on the page but not the banner itself.

[Edit] my php is not getting processed. Is this just a fact - that I can't insert php like this? Or is there a way round it? 
Hi I have an issue with the plugin I don't seen to be able to figure out

The index page is automatically converted to "Home" rather than the page title, how can I get this working for another language (specifically Welsh, lang-code=cy)?
Is it possible to do something to keep the value of checkboxes and selectors?