Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scroll to top
[Image: screen_smal.jpg]
download version: 0.2.1
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/scroll-to-top/795/
description:
This simple plugin displays a button / arrow in the lower right corner of the page, if the page height is larger than the resolution of your display. When you click the arrow the page is scrolled to the top.

** version 0.2.1 **
fixed problem with upload files from getsimple image uploader

** version 0.2 **
added:
Change options to changing a theme of scrolling arrows tab:
- 6 styles of icon set
- 7 colors of icon set
- 8 backgrounds icon collors
- 3 icon size
- 5 styles of border radius
- own change left and bottom distance (in pixels)

install:
Extract Files from ZIP into your folder named "plugins" and enable the plugin in the plugins-tab / back-end

Go to "Theme -> Scroll to top" tab to change settings
user plugin: scroll to top
very usefull and flexible pluggin
thanks for your work xxdex!!!
All good, but i have a little bug. When it active, i can`t load new files in server. Because submenu "Files -> Upload Files" is absent. GetSimple ver.3.3.3
Cool
(2014-08-26, 18:50:25)ambo Wrote: All good, but i have a little bug. When it active, i can`t load new files in server. Because submenu "Files -> Upload Files" is absent. GetSimple ver.3.3.3
Cool
terrible mistake.. you're right will check this and fix it. Sorry about that
sorry about my mistake..
have You got a plugin without this bug:
scroll to top 0.2.1
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/scroll-to-top/795/
I was excited to find this plugin but I installed it and nothing. I can get to the settings and choose the arrow/icon etc. but it never shows up on the site. No error, nothing. It just isn't there. Huh

K
what version gs do You use kmmcdan ? the plugin settings sholud by in theme tab
I have installed and activated scroll-to-top plugin but on my website ther ist just the square button without any icon displayed.

The plugin is fully functioning but there is never an icon displayed. If I choose the settings (Theme -> Scroll to top) there is a preview displayed but again the icon won't show up, instead there is a little icon displayed on the button showing a torn document.

I have to mention that my website is located in a subfolder of my domain rossbuck.ch
so the URL to my GetSimple website is rossbuck.ch/gs/
Hi!
This is a useful plugin, but on www.jaya.si/simplecms it does not work as it should.

It does not scroll but it just jumps to the top of the page... What would be the problem here?