Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
content not shown
hi there,

i came up with the new ubuntu (lucid lynx) update and encounter the problem, that the content would not get loaded anymore.
the content div is completly empty.

is this a software issue for GS development?
also re-downloading the working files of the webspace does help.

any ideas?
would be nice ... thx dudes.

//SiL
It should not matter what version of linux (or Ubuntu) you’re using, the only thing of importance are the PHP and Apache versions.

What version of PHP, Apache and GetSimple are you using?
Did the problem occur on a clean GetSimple install?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
no, fresh install seem to work. but copying the data files also result in missing display of the content ...
what are the differences between 2 versions in case of restoring the files from a zip archive?

Apache Version 2.2.14
PHP Version 5.3.2

problem occured by copying down the remote files to the local machine (lucid).
don't know what kind of machine the remote system is - it is a customer webspace.
hello, excuse my English.
I too have the same problem on my local computer. I installed getsimple locally (version 2.01) with easy php (5.3.1.0) .. during installation so good .. asked me to enable "Curl module" and "Apache Mod Rewrite" and I have them approved ... the installation went well and the control panel I only have a problem that does not make me upload pictures. Another problem is that the local reflected I see the contents of pages. If I create a page and upload the content when I run the preview I see the body of the text (the mine) this ... Why? .. what is the problem? .. how to fix it?

My configuration PC: Windows 7, easy php 5.3.1.0, GetSimple 2.01
Hello forum, I tried to test locally "getsimple" even in OS "XP". Even in this case, when I preview, I'm not view the contents of the pages created by me (to understand the documents. Xml). The only thing different is that with XP, working with local getsimple, allow me to upload the files to the virtual server. Now I just can not understand. Why testing "getsimple" locally, with EasyPHP, both for XP and Windows 7, I do not see the pages created by control panel?

I hope someone help me
Thanks
Hello,
Quote:problem occured by copying down the remote files to the local machine
I think that certainly is an issue of xml file permissions of / data / pages. Change the permissions of file xml.

Regards.
Hello, thanks for the reply. I have not taken the files from remote to local. I installed getsimple directly to my local computer. What I do not understand is why, on both XP and 7, the titles of the pages you see, only the contents are not displayed. How do I view these contents (those created from the control panel). You advise me to set permissions for. Xml, but how do I set those permissions locally? ... no one has tested getsimple locally? ... any advice?