Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afflatus Theme
Hi,

Afflatus is a two columns theme based on a free premium valid CSS3 & HTML5 web template from ZyPOP, released under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

It can be used out of the box or installing the supplied plugin, wich allows a few settings like:

• Navigation menu positioning at top or sidebar
  • Display (or not) the tagline under site name
  • Display the sidebar at left o right
The navigation section at the sidebar can also be used for child menu with one of the plugins available for that purpose.

Demo: http://getsimplethemes.comli.com/afflatus/
Download: http://get-simple.info/extend/export/816...-theme.zip
English isn't my native language. Sorry for any mistakes you may find.
Really like this theme. Especially like having a responsive layout without a whole grid system attached. Like the plugin - neat!

A theme like this could be a contender for the new default GS theme.

On your demo page the display shifts sideways about 8px when I navigate from one page to the other. Works fine installed locally for me.
Hi Timbow,

Glad you liked it. I checked the demo page but I couldn't notice the difference.
(2014-11-13, 19:30:29)Timbow Wrote: On your demo page the display shifts sideways about 8px when I navigate from one page to the other. Works fine installed locally for me.

Might that have to do with a srollbar being present or not?
The top menu is weird to they move like buttons don't stay aligned, not sure if it's on purpose.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-11-24, 13:10:27)shawn_a Wrote: The top menu is weird to they move like buttons don't stay aligned, not sure if it's on purpose.

Neither do I, but the original template has the same defect. However, I found the css code responsible so I'm going to fix it and upload the theme again.

For those who already have downloaded the theme, open the css file and delete or comment line 221:

Code:
margin: 8px 2px 0;
Done! Theme updated including some minors changes in plugin's spanish language file.

Regards
How do I make changes to just the home page, like adding an image that would not appear on any of the other pages?
(2018-07-26, 05:00:06)wootcat Wrote: How do I make changes to just the home page, like adding an image that would not appear on any of the other pages?

You can make a separate template file, which is only used on the home page. On the home page you have to go to Page Options and there specify your Page template. http://get-simple.info/wiki/how_to:page_...ge_options

Btw. this works for every theme in GS.