Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hardware donations or emulator suggestions
As we get closer to 3.4 completion and ensuring as best a mobile device support as possible. I would like to plan mobile support for 3.5 or 4.0 with much better mobile support and possibly total responsiveness or specific mobile support.

There are not many editors out there that work well with mobile browsers, and they need tweaking and customization usually.

I test on several ios devices, but I have no android devices atm. Would love to get some test hardware that runs a somewhat modern version of android and has working wifi of course.

Decent emulators would also probably be of use, does anyone know how to emulate test android?

I don't have a mac to tether debug ios either, so I am trying to get something for that as well. I got a old pre intel mac that no longer supports anything.

Would love input from anyone that does multiplaform mobile device development and testing.

Can osx be emulated on a vm ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Android Vm: Genymotion works fine in my experience (Win7 in my case, but should work on Mac and linux as well). You can sellect multiple devices as vm's. Window will scale to full resolution of device. Works via Virtualbox.
Word!
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2014-11-19, 09:08:20)shawn_a Wrote: Word!

I don't know what you mean by that.