Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
install a more complete ckeditor
Hello forum, sorry for my bad english
I wanted to know if you can install a more complete ckeditor or configure the internal ckeditor into getsimple. Someone tell me how I can do to have more tools ckeditor to write my pages? (Eg tables, object flash, color, font, etc)

thanks
Look in gsconfig.php in the root directory of your install of Get Simple and find the lines,

# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced or basic)
#define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');

uncomment the second line and you will have most of the things you are looking for Wink
Thank you,
I wanted to ask you something about it. How can I integrate ckeditor in the plugin "news manager" ? Because of defoult ckeditor there and you can only enter text without formatting. Can you help me for this?
The news manager plugin probably doesn’t check your settings. You probably want to ask about this in the news manager topic and maybe someone can edit the plugin to use the same configuration as the GetSimple core does.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Thanks for your help ... GetSimple is wonderful. I just wanted to know if ckeditor was a simple matter to add the plugin news_manager ... getsimple that would like a blog very easy to manage. It would make a great alternative especially because very customizable content. I hope that some of the programming gurus of this forum will make this plugin a blog_module ... would so many people.

Another question ... I have enabled in the admin panel in ckeditor advanced ... But I do not see the ability to insert flash file ... and then upload the images you must always manually type the path ... we could not add the button "browse" to take pictures directly from local?
mygetsimple Wrote:But I do not see the ability to insert flash file …
No, that one is apparently disabled in both toolbars. I think because so many people will use it wrong.

mygetsimple Wrote:and then upload the images you must always manually type the path … we could not add the button “browse” to take pictures directly from local?
I believe the next version of GetSimple will fix the problem with the image path. You can get it in the beta section, try it out and see whether it works like you want.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Thank you,
you were very kind. Waiting for the new version of getsimple ... I hope that some programming guru feel the same need and can integrate ckeditor in to plugin news_manager, so it makes a plugin "blog_manager " that you can customize and format.
Thanks e .. sorry for my bad english
An extra option (or plugin hook) to define "filebrowserBrowseUrl" could be nice. It will allow us to define a file browser for CKeditor without touching the "edit.php" file.
Hi.

Still no "upload to browser" in IMAGE settings in CKEDITOR????
Or brows serverfor images?

Like CKEditor 3.3.1 have...

Possible to activate it?

Regards Maxpop
If you update CKEditor to 3.3.1 and it is a standard option then of course you can activate it. I think we should update CKEditor in the next GetSimple version and we’ll have to see what options can easily be used. Until then you will have to try and update it yourself.

/admin/template/js/ckeditor/ is where all CKEditor Javascript is found within your GetSimple site. If CKEditor has not changed their implementation you should be able to just switch the files for the newer ones.
Latest CKeditor doesn't want to work correctly.
Window popping up, when adding an image is completely messed up.
I think there are more bugs, so just replacing /admin/template/js/ckeditor with newest version of ckeditor is not a solution.

ps. I was just messing with customfields plugin and tried latest ckedit, so I thought I'll share my bad experience.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad