Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
tazmandev Wrote:Using Latest Get Simple 3.0B r398 fresh install, and GS Gallery 2.5.3.

I want to create a galley with images in a subfolder (mainly the reason we needed subfoolders).

Seems like GSGallery plugin is not aware of any subfolders.
If there are no images in the main upload directory, (only in some other subfolder) it says: "No images, can not create gallery"

Is this normal ? Will this be fixed in the future ?

If you read the previous posts, you will see that this was reported before and that I'm planning to address this as soon as possible. I can not give you a date, but i'm hoping within the next week. I will keep you guys posted on this.

Thanks

stefanh Wrote:Hi !
It's a great plugin but i have a little problem.
I use the latest version of GSgallery and GetSimple.
When i upload a new image with the same name, the thumbnail in gallery has not updated, is this normal ?
thank
Stefan,
I'm guessing this is expected right now, since there is no way to clean the thumbs. Unless you actually go to the folder and clear all the thumbs. I have a TODO in the code to implement this in the future as well. Hopefully I will get to it sooner than later. Smile

Thanks
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button

Messages In This Thread
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It) - by juliancc - 2011-03-17, 11:42:10