Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
Hello.

I'm new to both GetSimple and this plugin, so please be gentle with me! Smile

Having a problem actually creating a Gallery.

At first, I was confused as to where the images actually needed to go, but I understand that now. Problem is that when I go to create a gallery, it allows me to select the images, but when clicking Save Gallery it goes to a URL similar to...

mydomain.co.uk/plugins/squareit-gallery/process/processgallery.php?s=66c51a11d2556aa6f7641ab9fc0a813ec40bd5fc

And comes up with an error of "Oops! Page not found! We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist."

Also on the page to create the Gallery, it shows errors on the right hand side of:

"Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /mydomain.co.uk/plugins/squareit-gallery.php on line 857"

and

"Warning: file_get_contents(http://get-simple.info/api/extend/?id=85) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /mydomain.co.uk/plugins/squareit-gallery.php on line 857"

ANY help with this would be appreciated please!

Messages In This Thread
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It) - by BrAinZ - 2012-02-18, 00:52:15