Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It)
juliancc Wrote:
intan Wrote:julian cc, iwant to ask,whether gsgallaery have limitations in making the gallery? because I've made 14 gallery but when making the gallery to 15 declared a success but the code that used to be attached to the template does not appear, what is wrong?

There are no limitations in place. But the reality is that I have never done a stress test or put in more than 5 galleries. Do you have debug on, is it throwing any errors?

I will be testing this myself, but if you have any additional info that can help me find the problem faster, it would help.

Thanks.

SIDE NOTE:
I will be releasing a more stable version of the plugin in the next couple of days.
I was out of town for 2 weeks, and I havent had the time to put the finishing touches in the plugin.

Hi,
I fell into the same problem of intan in my GetSimple 2.03 and Simple Image Gallery 2.5, that have successfully created the 15th but the gallery management panel shows only 14.
To edit the 15th I have to give xml gallery URL like

Messages In This Thread
GSgallery 2.0 - Simple Image Gallery Plugin (Square It) - by nicco - 2010-11-14, 12:28:02