Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSCkePatch
(2015-01-13, 01:19:26)shawn_a Wrote: Here is a working plugin to replace the editor for post-content

https://gist.github.com/tablatronix/ef96...adaae3f3e4
It sticks a markdown editor in there
( of course this is only half, you need another plugin or to add a content filter to format the markdown on the front end )

Btw. this plugin can be used as a source to replace the editor with any kind of editor by changing some of the code, right?
Kind of there are probably better ways, you could also always destroy the ckeditor instance and run your own in js.
But preventing the assets from loading at all , is the most efficient.

I also just realized the timestamping i am adding in the future will break that replacer, will have to use a regex in stead as the ckeditor.js will have a timestamp no the end in the future at some point.

Its very kludgy
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Actually I don't know why i even needed the ob-start callback, If i just set $HTMLEDITOR = '' it should not even be included.
unless that changed at some point I do not recall.
Ill probably modify it, no clue why I did that its totally not necessary.
Just installed this and lost the vertical scroll bar in the editing field, not a major thing but any ideas please?
Do not use this anymore it was merged into stable 2 versions ago.
(2016-09-28, 11:49:15)bobbiescap Wrote: Just installed this and lost the vertical scroll bar in the editing field, not a major thing but any ideas please?

Apologies, spoke too soon, cleared cache and restarted browser and it magically appeared.