Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the ckeditor must be installed on GS???
I had download ckeditor but i don't understand how it must be installed.
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
CKEditor should be installed by default, please check that you have enabled it under settings.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:CKEditor should be installed by default, please check that you have enabled it under settings.
how I can do it?
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
You go to the settings page and make sure that the HTML editor has been checked.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
The HTML editor has been checked but it isn't ckeditor 3.1,how i can install CKeditor 3.1?
We have had CKEditor 3.1 in GetSimple since February (r78). So I don’t really understand what you want to do.
I say this CKEditor: http://ckeditor.com/demo
That’s the same editor, just a different number of toolbar buttons. One of the things you can do is open up gsconfig.php and switch CKEditor to the advanced toolbar by changing this:
Code:
# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced or basic)
#define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');
To this:
Code:
# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced or basic)
define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');
I thought we had a variable for your own custom toolbar as well, but I can’t find it right now.
No, it's doesn't look the same.
It looks like this:
[Image: gs1.PNG]
The GS editor looks like this:
[Image: gs2.PNG]
I never said it looked the same, I only said it is the same editor.

If you want more buttons you will have to change the toolbar. I have never changed the toolbar so I don’t know how to do it, but you can put any toolbar configuration in GSEDITORTOOL.
I followed those steps and I have added the names of tools and some work poerfectamente, sometimes not.

As I can do .... please help.

[Image: screen1ht.jpg]
[Image: screen2fk.jpg]
I don’t think ‘filebrowser’ is a standard CKEditor option, so it doesn’t show anything.