Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Centralized Users (CUsers)
Until I publish the next version of CUsers that works with Matrix 1.0.1 (which I am in the middle of doing), use this previous version of The Matrix.
(2013-07-12, 16:28:36)Angryboy Wrote: Until I publish the next version of CUsers that works with Matrix 1.0.1 (which I am in the middle of doing), use this previous version of The Matrix.

Thanx, works.

Changelog 1.01
- Completely rewritten to comply with The Matrix v1.02
- Checks if dependencies exist first rather than producing an ugly 'Class not found' error
- Smiley support for BBCode added
- Rudimentary language support for Italian, German and Russian (basically Google Translate copy-pasting)

Documentation is available at the Github Wiki.
Changelog 1.02
- Fixed to work with Matrix 1.03.
ThX AB Wink
Don't thank me unless this thing works. It'll be all for naught if you're now rendered with a broken plugin =S
Yeah, i got this error >

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/users.php on line 20
Strange that that isn't happening for me...does this one in any way fix the error?
ThX, this version is OK, no errors!
but can't create user record > Error creating user.
errorlog >
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function sessionStart() on a non-object in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/main.class.php on line 999
[18-Aug-2013 13:44:05 ] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 34
[18-Aug-2013 13:44:05 ] PHP Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 39
[18-Aug-2013 13:44:05 ] PHP Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 40
[18-Aug-2013 13:44:05 ] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 44
[18-Aug-2013 13:44:05 ] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 54
hi,
like evan70 i take this:

Error creating user.

data/other/logs/errorlog.txt:

[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined index: fields in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_use
r.php on line 33
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined property: MatrixCUsers::$coreFields in ../plugins/matrix_cu
sers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 34
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in../plugins/matrix_cusers/
php/admin/add_user.php on line 34
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in../plug
ins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 39
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in ../plug
ins/matrix_cusers/php/admin/add_user.php on line 40
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/
php/admin/add_user.php on line 44
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:13 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/
php/admin/add_user.php on line 54
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:20 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: username in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/php/validate
/register.php on line 4
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:20 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: email in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/php/validate/re
gister.php on line 7
[10-Sep-2013 01:00:20 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: password in ../plugins/matrix_cusers/php/validate
/register.php on line 10

if you want you can try http://nicco.ns0.it/admin user=nicola password=password

GS 3.2.3
i18n 3.2.3
i18n_search 2.11
matrix 1.03
CU 1.02

Tks, regards
Terribly sorry for the delay in getting to the problem. It seems to do with the plugin dependencies, and the order in which they load on other servers' operating systems. With Linux, the plugin files loaded in reverse order, so CUsers would come before The Matrix; when CUsers checks to see if The Matrix is loaded yet, it says it hasn't.

I've attached a fix for this which has worked for me in Linux. Can you test it? (I want to see if it works for others first before going up an iteration, since I'll need to apply this same type of change to the other CUsers plugins).

Attached Files
.zip   matrix_cusers.zip (Size: 98.73 KB / Downloads: 36)
Ok, the fix works, now I can create users.
Thank you very much, Angryboy!

http://nicco.ns0.it/admin/load.php?id=matrix_cusers
GreaT Job again !

I can create users too, but i've this error > http://share.pho.to/3kCLl/m5/original

GS Version 3.2.3 PHP Version 5.3.27-1~dotdeb.0

Thank You AB
(2013-09-13, 23:45:08)evan70 Wrote: GreaT Job again !

I can create users too, but i've this error > http://share.pho.to/3kCLl/m5/original

GS Version 3.2.3 PHP Version 5.3.27-1~dotdeb.0

Thank You AB

Hmm...can you try the link in this post please (it has fixes for both The Matrix and CUsers in it)?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1f9v4e

Aside: I appreciate everybody's beta testing of this plugin - thank you very much! It can only help fix errors like these and improve the overall product.
Plugins deleted, reUploaded, activated, but >

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/evan/domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/main.class.php on line 577

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/evan/domain.com/plugins/matrix_cusers/php/main.class.php:577) in /home/evan/domain.com/plugins/matrix/php/classes/matrix.php on line 1902
Hello, I'm trying to get this working - I downloaded the required plugins (i18n, i18n Base, i18n Search, The Matrix, CUsers) but I don't have the "CUsers" tab next to the "Plugins" tab like I see in your screenshots. Any ideas what I'm going wrong?

[Image: pdusererror.jpg]

I do see "CUsers" in the sidebar menu but it only has the following options: Home | Setup | Users | Settings - I don't see Fields, Profiles, User Panel, etc. - this is the first time I've tried to use this so I'm a little lost.
Hi guys, does anybody have solution for problems with login into the Cusers? It shows me this error, but i am sure, that password is correct. http://prntscr.com/4nzimy
By the way, my Cusers looks just like the screenshot in reply before this one.

(2014-09-19, 01:05:30)Fooly Wrote: Hi guys, does anybody have solution for problems with login into the Cusers? It shows me this error, but i am sure, that password is correct. http://prntscr.com/4nzimy
By the way, my Cusers looks just like the screenshot in reply before this one.
And i tried to resend the password to email, and it ended up like this: http://prntscr.com/4nzj56
Racking my brains out trying to get things to work, now I gotta ask, I tried the RTFM method and it didn't help.

These are the errors I'm getting on both CUsers and and it web board. Any help would be appreciated.

Top yellow bar
Setup successfull

Then in the window area where it say's Setup

{CUsers/ERROR}:
CU_users table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.
CU_settings table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.

Success:
daimonbok user successfully created

And just to see, I tried setting up the webboard also and got this:

Setup

{CUsers/ERROR}:
CU_board_settings table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.
CU_board_categories table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.
CU_board_forums table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.
CU_board_topics table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.
CU_board_posts table {cusers/not_successfully_created}.

Is it a permissions problem?

Gene