Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Feature
Working in admins pages.php, if you have loads of pages can get daunting.  I'm not a php knowledgeable person so I don't even know if this is possible.  But in pages.php can each main page have their children in some sort of dropdown menu?

Gene
This is a feature of the I18N plugin, which is worth looking at for many reasons beyond multi-language sites. (You can switch off the multi-language feature, or just ignore it, if you don't need it.)
--
Nick.
3.4 will also have collapsable parents/tree view in pages
[Image: gs_pages.png]
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-04-28, 01:55:36)Looks like it\ll be easier for me to wait for 3.4.  Just from the small preview you gave me, looks good!!!Gene  shawn_a Wrote: 3.4 will also have collapsable parents/tree view in pages
[Image: gs_pages.png]
how many pages we talking?

Just install i18n plugin, it works great, its pretty standard for anyone using alot of pages.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-04-28, 02:54:42)shawn_a Wrote: how many pages we talking?

Just install i18n plugin, it works great, its pretty standard for anyone using alot of pages.

May be close to 100....  It's working fine as is, it was just a thought that crossed my mind when to ole' eyes went buggy Big Grin

Gene
(2015-04-28, 02:54:42)shawn_a Wrote: Just install i18n plugin, it works great ...

This ^^^^

Standard for me if I need more than one page. Wink

@elubben: give it a try – you can always remove it if you don't like it. It's the difference between 'working fine' and 'working great and a pleasure to work with'.
--
Nick.
(2015-04-29, 01:58:24)hameau Wrote:
(2015-04-28, 02:54:42)shawn_a Wrote: Just install i18n plugin, it works great ...

This ^^^^

@elubben: give it a try – you can always remove it if you don't like it. It's the difference between 'working fine' and 'working great and a pleasure to work with'.

I'll give it a shot on Wednesday.  I'll back up first and foremost  Big Grin (Already learned the hardway) then install...

Gene

Editing the template???  Admin or user?.  This is quite different than the old perl webapp I used to use.....
(2015-04-29, 01:58:24)hameau Wrote:

This ^^^^

As the great Staples Button says :That Was Easy"

Thanks for the help everyone!!!