Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION Adding clicky analytics code and adsense
Hi,

I'm totally new in using this cms. Have decided to move away from Wordpress due to bloating issues with it. My site has more than 100 posts.

My questions are:

1. how do I add clicky analytics code to track traffic to the site? I don't use Google analytics.
  2. how do I add multiple adsense codes in specific areas of the posts?

Your help will highly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Abuhayyan

1.  Go to your Clicky account dashboard, copy the tracking code into your template's footer.php (in theme folder - if your template doesn't have one, copy paste it at the bottom of template.php)
  2. Hmm Adsense blocks into posts.. In your post pages, click the 'Source' button and copy paste the code where you want them to appear. It's actually explained in the Google Support pages.
If you plan to re-use codes multiple times you could use a plugin like:
  • Dynpages - After install, in the admin panel, click on 'Theme' tab, create components (one for each Adsense block), then in your pages you can simply do {% component_name %} to output the component.
  • GS Custom Settings - After install, in the admin panel, click on 'Site' tab, switch to 'Edit' mode, create a tab 'adsense', and add x textarea settings (one for each Adsense block). Then in your pages you can simply do (% setting: adsense/setting_lookup %).
(2015-05-28, 07:53:52)Tyblitz Wrote:
  1.  Go to your Clicky account dashboard, copy the tracking code into your template's footer.php (in theme folder - if your template doesn't have one, copy paste it at the bottom of template.php)
  2. Hmm Adsense blocks into posts.. In your post pages, click the 'Source' button and copy paste the code where you want them to appear. It's actually explained in the Google Support pages.
If you plan to re-use codes multiple times you could use a plugin like:
  • Dynpages - After install, in the admin panel, click on 'Theme' tab, create components (one for each Adsense block), then in your pages you can simply do {% component_name %} to output the component.
  • GS Custom Settings - After install, in the admin panel, click on 'Site' tab, switch to 'Edit' mode, create a tab 'adsense', and add x textarea settings (one for each Adsense block). Then in your pages you can simply do (% setting: adsense/setting_lookup %).

Hi Tyblitz,

Thank you so much. Will give this shot.

Cheers,
Abuhayyan