Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION Spellchecker
Has anyone successfully added the following spellchecker:

http://ckeditor.com/addon/nanospell

I have downloaded, tested --> everything fine.

I have place the few lines at different places on edit.php - html - but no spellchecking is seen...

Best regards
Andreas
Are you using ckeditor 4 via the cke_patch version of GS or the cke_patch plugin ?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-07-21, 03:07:53)shawn_a Wrote: Are you using ckeditor 4 via the cke_patch version of GS or the cke_patch plugin ?

Hmmm....

I am using original configuration that came with getsimple package... Don't know what editor it is.

Andreas
You need to be using one of those versions I mentioned.
OK - I try cke_patch plugin and tell you result.

Andreas
Result:

I activate plugin and ckeditor has "new design" - so plugin works. Unfortunately ckeditor now speaks English instead of German to me. Not important - but can this be changed?

But important: spellchecker does not work! I checked html-code in browser: js is included from correct path - but no highlighting of missspells...

Have you tested it works?

Andreas
I will have to look into the language issue.

I dont know this is not how ckeditor plugins are installed, this is not really a plugin, its just a script, so who knows.
you will have to add your own language files to

plugins\GSCkePatch\js\ckeditor\lang\

only en is included, to keep the plugin small.
works fine

the getstarted gives the wrong path

<script src="/dev/getsimple/nanospell/plugin.jsnanospell/autoload.js"></script>
is clearly wrong wtf is "plugin.jsnanospell/"

Just remove that garage and put the correct path in .
OK - I fixed it.
I placed script including now before ckeditor.js is loaded and second line after ckeditor is called.

Now it works.

I changed editor.php to realize this. Maybe it is possible to write a plugin for gs that includes this nice spellchecker without manual changings needed??!

Corresponding "language": I copied de.js from ckeditor build with same configuration and added config.language = 'de'; to config.js but language is still "en".

I want to rebuild ckeditor and add de as additional language. I edited build-config.js from gsckeditor plugin folder to add "de" and rebuild ckeditor. But with this version wysiwyg editor is not shown any longer...

Andreas