Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update included themes
The included themes need to be updated to use pagecache getters instead of opening files to get information for breadcrumbs etc.

They also need drop down menu support for nested lists.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-07-25, 04:31:35)shawn_a Wrote: The included themes need to be updated to use pagecache getters instead of opening files to get information for breadcrumbs etc.

They also need drop down menu support for nested lists.

We should have a new default theme. Innovation just doesn't look innovative any more.
And new default content while we are at it.
Yes i agree, I don't have time to deal with that though.

New content would be nice.

I know we have discussed this in forums, but there is no github issue to track it.
I might have to lower my standards and just throw in a new responsive theme we already have.
I know you made some suggestions before , can you organize them and throw them in a github issue ?

Even if you want it to be one of your themes, or make one for us that is fine by me also.
(2015-07-26, 00:49:02)shawn_a Wrote: I might have to lower my standards and just throw in a new responsive theme we already have.
I know you made some suggestions before , can you organize them and throw them in a github issue ?

Even if you want it to be one of your themes, or make one for us that is fine by me also.

Timbow has a nice Metrical theme. I vote for it.
Its nice but it is derivative