Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theme viewer and other plugins request
I am thinking about supporting Get-Simple as best as I can for a reasonable period of time, just to see if is there any demand for this software and eventually helping making it growing.

Here is what I'd like to see added into Get-Simple so far:
- A theme Selector on Front End so that would be possible to create a website with a templates repository
- A plugin (theme viewer) to manage themes (upload, navigations, etc).
- A comments and ratings system for pages. I know it's not plannedSmile Nonetheless I decided to ask for it anyway because I feel like it would make get-simple more interactive to people, letting the webmaster decide if they need it or not.
- An improved file manager with different upload folders to keep files and image sorted.

In meanwhile I am planning to release a bunch of 4-5 themes in order support the spreading of Get-Simple through the community. After that I could ask permissions to theme developers to host their theme, returning a link to their home page. Hoping it sounds fair enough.
Roberto Wrote:I am thinking about supporting Get-Simple as best as I can for a reasonable period of time, just to see if is there any demand for this software and eventually helping making it growing.

Here is what I'd like to see added into Get-Simple so far:
- A theme Selector on Front End so that would be possible to create a website with a templates repository
- A plugin (theme viewer) to manage themes (upload, navigations, etc).
- A comments and ratings system for pages. I know it's not plannedSmile Nonetheless I decided to ask for it anyway because I feel like it would make get-simple more interactive to people, letting the webmaster decide if they need it or not.
- An improved file manager with different upload folders to keep files and image sorted.

In meanwhile I am planning to release a bunch of 4-5 themes in order support the spreading of Get-Simple through the community. After that I could ask permissions to theme developers to host their theme, returning a link to their home page. Hoping it sounds fair enough.

hi there. Dont know if this is what you are starting to look for.

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1053

But this is what I have started with for myself. Want to make it that you can select your active theme from these screens also and that the theme's author and other info will also be shown to the user.

Hope it helps
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.