Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Responsive FileManager
This plugin is a great project called Responsive filemanager 9.9.3 integration into GetSimple CMS.
Why another file browser? Because an existing plugins cannot do some jobs who are reasonably necessary and are often made in the development and maintenance of websites. Eg. standard CKEditor FileBrowser can not upload files to the server. His replacement KCFinder sending files, but does not create the file thumbnails.

RFM - can do everything and much more ... Eg .:
  1. It is fully adaptive (full responsive).
  2. Can send files to the server (as well as create their thumbnails). Possible sending a single file or multiple files in batch mode. You can use Drag and drop or select files directly. Also possible sending over Java applet without file size limitation (on PC must be installed Java).
  3. Can be integrated into the TinyMCE version 4.x (or older), CKEditor and CLEditor. Or work in stand-alone mode.
  4. It can be opened in 3 different window types - FancyBox (LightBox), IFrame or Pop-up.
  5. Have a free version of the Aviary graphic editor, which allows you to edit images directly on your site. Free version has one limitation it can save images up to 800 x 600 pixels max. Also, it will not work with localhost servers (like XAMPP and MAMP).
  6. The ability to edit a lot of settings, which is located in the file config/config.php
RFM4GS after activation in GetSimple CMS can also work in stand-alone mode (you can find them on the tab Files):
[Image: rfm-1-en.png]
It may also be called in pop-up FancyBox window, if you click Open Filemanager button.
And, if you prefer, you can perform integration with built-in GS CKEditor. In such cases, CKEditor FileBrowser will be replaced with RFM. RFM integrated into CKEditor can be opened only in pop-up window, similar to FileBrowser. It looks like this:
[Image: rfm-2-a-en.png]
Integration itself with CKEditor can be perform in Responsive filemanager page on Files tab. The work consists of several steps. First, you should integrated RFM. This step will be modified some code in the file admin/edit.php which will allow the system to work with RFM. This is necessary because CKEditor is strongly bonded to FileBrowser. Plugin insert some code in edit.php file that will allow to use FileBrowser, RFM or other file browser, depending on the setting on your system. The second step is to activate the plugin. After that you can use the RFM from CKEditor window:
[Image: rfm-3-en.png]
Plugin fully supports i18n multilingualism. Settings editing interface is provided with 3 ready to use language files: English, Lithuanian and Russian.
Integration have rollback action, e.g. You can always Deactivate RFM (CKEditor again will use FileBrowser) and restore the file edit.php content to its original condition (Restore button).
Plugin also can integrate new CKEDITOR button "Thumb" which insert choosed image thumbnail file in page body. In order to use this feature, you must set the toolbar to advanced - new "Thumb" button appears on the right from Image button. This is done with a checkbox "Set CKEditor toolbar to advanced + Thumb button".

Installation instructions:
Download the archive and unzip it to the plugins folder. Activate the plugin. RFM options and settings page located in the File tab by pressing the Responsive FileManager button.

More detailed description in English, Lithuanian and Russian can be find on my site:

http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/gets...ins-1/rfm/
Hmm, looks very promising, thanks!
The current file manager is very weak and definitely needs to be replaced with something more contemporary.
Will try asap.
Btw. there's also another filemanager plugin based on KCfinder:
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/kcf...nager/524/
(2015-07-29, 09:03:18)datiswous Wrote: Btw. there's also another filemanager plugin based on KCfinder:

I  now  this plugin. When I began using GS for site building I test all existing FM plugins. All of them had flows at that time.
Thus  I integrate RFM to GS system.
Read at the topic begining what his can.
KCfinder the main flow - his not create Image Thumbs...
(2015-07-30, 02:55:10)asemion Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 09:03:18)datiswous Wrote: Btw. there's also another filemanager plugin based on KCfinder:

I  now  this plugin. When I began using GS for site building I test all existing FM plugins. All of them had flows at that time.
Thus  I integrate RFM to GS system.
Read at the topic begining what his can.
KCfinder the main flow - his not create Image Thumbs...

Sorry, I didn't see you mentioned that plugin in your introduction text. And you're right, KCfinder plugin is somewhat flawed.

Edit: Just tested. Very nice filemanager indeed.
Your plugin seems to change the behavior when enabling and disabling plugins. Normally that go's on the fly, but with your plugin activated, I get a message in a new window stating:
Quote:Plugin Updated
(2015-07-30, 23:36:33)datiswous Wrote: Your plugin seems to change the behavior when enabling and disabling plugins. Normally that go's on the fly, but with your plugin activated, I get a message in a new window stating:

Quote:Plugin Updated

Yes, you are right. This plugin change some code of admin/edit.php file. I write about that at begining of this topic.
I dont know how in GS system call plugin uninstall function (when its deactivated). So best thing before deactivate RFM go to its settings page and Restore edit.php to default state.
But about behavior to another plugins, i dont now...edit.php not be affected to this.Or I something dont know.
I think you're not supposed to change core files. There's probably a better way...

Can you post what code is added to edit.php?
(2015-07-31, 02:07:27)datiswous Wrote: I think you're not supposed to change core files. There's probably a better way...

Can you post what code is added to edit.php?

I did not find another way to integrate RFM into CKEditor.
Because Filebrowser strictly tied to CKEdotor into edit.php level.

Plugin insirt next code into edit.php (to begining of file):

Code:
/*--- Modified by ResponsiveFileManager ---*/

/* CKEditor File Browser defaults settings */
global $GSEDITORBROWSER;
if(!isset($GSEDITORBROWSER) || $GSEDITORBROWSER == FALSE) {
    $filebrowserBrowseUrl = 'filebrowser.php?type=all';
    $filebrowserUploadUrl = '';
    $filebrowserImageBrowseUrl = 'filebrowser.php?type=images';
    $filebrowserWidth = '730';
    $filebrowserHeight = '500';
}

And changed some variables in CKEditor initiation area:

Code:
var editor = CKEDITOR.replace( 'post-content', {
  filebrowserBrowseUrl : '<?php echo $filebrowserBrowseUrl; ?>',
  filebrowserImageBrowseUrl : '<?php echo $filebrowserImageBrowseUrl; ?>',
  filebrowserWindowWidth : '<?php echo $filebrowserWidth; ?>',
  filebrowserWindowHeight : '<?php echo $filebrowserHeight; ?>'
}
Also insirt code snippet for initiate and integrate new CKEditor button "Thumb" (from here):

Code:
editor.addCommand("thumbDialog", new CKEDITOR.dialogCommand( 'thumbDialog' ) );
and so on...

You can study source code of file by yourself.

Btw, Plugin has Roll Back function, so you can back at any time.
you can probably override filebrowser urls with a custom config.js or override with GSEDITOROPTIONS

There are also globals that you can modify I think, id hae to reread the release note or the github issues.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
I find it somewhat disconcerting that it modifies the core.

Quote:This step will be modified some code in the file admin/edit.php
Could you please state this very clearly in the Extend plugin description? Also, are there other files it modifies?
And perhaps also create a dummy file inside the plugin folder stating "This plugin modifies core files"
Does this plugin modify core files or instruct you to change them ?
If it modifies them it should be removed.

I take that back , it does indeed prompt you to integrate.
However there is a better way to do this, I will show you.
Here you go, your edit.php modification is not necessary., you can either inject your overrides directly.
Or provide a new custom config.js path, and use your own, customConfig: 'pathto/config.js'

PHP Code:
    if($GSEDITORBROWSER) {

$filebrowserBrowseUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=2&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserUploadUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=2&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserImageBrowseUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=1&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserWidth $rfm_xml->w_width;

$filebrowserHeight $rfm_xml->w_height;

// gsconfig GSEDITOROPTIONS is stored in global $EDOPTIONS, you can append whatever you want

GLOBAL $EDOPTIONS;

$EDOPTIONS .= ',
        filebrowserImageBrowseUrl:"'
.$filebrowserImageBrowseUrl.'"';

} else {

$toolbar_ins=0;
    } 
(2015-08-01, 02:00:26)shawn_a Wrote: Here you go, your edit.php modification is not necessary., you can either inject your overrides directly.
Or provide a new custom config.js path, and use your own, customConfig: 'pathto/config.js'

PHP Code:
    if($GSEDITORBROWSER) {

$filebrowserBrowseUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=2&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserUploadUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=2&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserImageBrowseUrl "../plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=1&lang=".$lang_curr."&editor=ckeditor&fldr=";

$filebrowserWidth $rfm_xml->w_width;

$filebrowserHeight $rfm_xml->w_height;

// gsconfig GSEDITOROPTIONS is stored in global $EDOPTIONS, you can append whatever you want

GLOBAL $EDOPTIONS;

$EDOPTIONS .= ',
        filebrowserImageBrowseUrl:"'
.$filebrowserImageBrowseUrl.'"';

} else {

$toolbar_ins=0;
    } 
OK. I undestand - modify core files not best way.
Thanks for your help with additional code.
I try to remake plugin integration logic according to your observation shortly.
1. I've noticed a strange issue (version 1.2)

This happens only when I enter a folder for the first time.

In CKEditor, when browsing images or thumbnails with RFM, I get this error text before every file:

Quote:Warning: Division by zero in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 833

Warning: Division by zero in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 844
Warning: Division by zero in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 845
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 361
Warning: imagecolorallocate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 466
Warning: imagefilledrectangle() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 467
Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <mywebsite>\plugins\responsivefilemanager\include\php_image_magician.php on line 363

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/BLDHmht

Not really annoying, but strange.

2. Feature request.
We already have insert thumbnail button, and thank you for that.
The next and final step to perfection would be adding a button that not only inserts a thumbnail, but also adds a link to full image. Maximizable images with a click, that's what I mean.
Thanks.
I think this plugin loads stylesheets on the front end
(2015-08-08, 23:34:49)vallhund Wrote: 1. I've noticed a strange issue (version 1.2)

This happens only when I enter a folder for the first time.

In CKEditor, when browsing images or thumbnails with RFM, I get this error text before every file:

Quote:Not really annoying, but strange.

2. Feature request.
The next and final step to perfection would be adding a button that not only inserts a thumbnail, but also adds a link to full image. Maximizable images with a click, that's what I mean.
Thanks.

1. About error text on new folder view - probably your site installed not in domain root (Eg. www.sitename.com/projects/getsimple). If that is - you must modify config/config.php file next parameters: 'upload_dir'; 'current_path' and 'thumbs_base_path'.

2. If I understood you correctly you want that when user click on thumb he received new window with full image width. This can be achieved in 2 ways - new popup window (or new tab) or better way in Fancybox frame.

Now I'm working on plugin update so I can install this opportunity in new version.
No he wants ckeditor to insert an image link, afaik this is impossible as ckeditor does not support this.
see https://github.com/GetSimpleCMS/GetSimpl...ssues/1000

And did you see my report that your assets are loading on front end.
(2015-08-09, 01:05:30)shawn_a Wrote: I think this plugin loads stylesheets on the front end

Thank's Shawn.
I also anonse that.
Even though CSS integration is done by plugins create description with next code:
Code:
register_style('settings', 'settings.css', CSVERSION, 'screen');
queue_style('settings', GCBOTH);

Now I'm working on plugin update so I can use styles not from external file but inside plugin file.
Thats what GSBOTH means
GSBACK
"Set CKEditor toolbar to advanced + Thumb button". Is it possible to be limited only by the addition of a Thumb button? Otherwise, all settings CKeditor from the file gsconfig.php are lost...
(2015-08-14, 09:53:35)kuguar Wrote: "Set CKEditor toolbar to advanced + Thumb button".  Is it possible to be limited only by the addition of a Thumb button? Otherwise, all settings CKeditor from the file gsconfig.php are lost...

vallhund
2. Feature request.

Now I am preparing a big plugin change it will realize both of these requests.
The plugin is probably overwriting $EDTOOL instead of appending to it, breaking gsconfig settings. This is preventable.
Version changed to 2.0

In version 2.0 admin/edit.php file modification became unnecessary, because all parameters are transmitted through the global variables $EDOPTIONS and $EDTOOL (thanks to Mr. shawn_a for original solution). Integration with CKEditor performed with a single button "Integrate" touch.
The form has appeared with several new fields:
[Image: rfm_03_en.JPG]

1. Set CKEditor toolbar to advanced + Thumb button - if checked CDEditor toolbar set how advanced plus added button Thumb. If unchecked the toolbar will be the same as is set in the file gsconfig.php plus to the toolbar end added button Thumb.
  2. When clicked on Thumbnail open image in PrettyPhoto frame - if checked uploaded Thumbnails link to the full size photo will be opened in PrettyPhoto frame. If unchecked full size photo will be opened instead of the current page.
  3. Loaded Jquery on frontend pages - if checked load Jquery script on on frontend pages (because Jquery is required to work with PrettyPhoto).
Plugin changes:

1. admin/edit.php file modification became unnecessary.
  2. Upload_dir parameter from config/config.php sets according to your site's URL automatically. No need manual edit if your site installed not in domain root.
  3. When Thumbnail inserted its generated with link to full size image. And its can be opened with PrettyPhoto script.
  4. Thumb button programme code generates dynamically like CKEditor plugin when button Integrate is clicked.
RFM core changes:
  1. The kernel version has changed to 9.9.6.
  2. Upgrade Aviary Image Editor with new Adobe Creative SDK without size limitation (may not work correctly on localhost servers).
  3. Add files and folders counter on each folder.
  4. Many improvements and security vulnerability fixes.

Upgrade from early versions to version 2.0:

1. Restore admin/edit.php to its original version.
  2. Download the archive and unzip it to the plugins folder rewriting all existing files.
More detailed description in English, Lithuanian and Russian can be find on my site:
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/getsimple/plugins-1/rfm/
my editor looks like this
http://prntscr.com/88uiw6
after installing the plugin additional buttons disappear
http://prntscr.com/88ujca