Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Responsive FileManager
(2019-04-11, 19:33:33)datiswous Wrote: Hello, why is the following code present on every page in the frontend? This is after the </footer>

As I stated in the post above yours, you can change this in the config. of the settings (Responsive FileManager CKEditor integration):

[attachment=859]

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

Ok, but what I don't get why all this code is posted in frondend while the plugin's functionality is in the backend.
(2019-04-14, 02:05:33)datiswous Wrote: Ok, but what I don't get why all this code is posted in frondend while the plugin's functionality is in the backend.

It is posted to the front-end so that it can be used for different types of galleries, lightbox pop-up, etc., if you choose to.
If not needed, just un-check, it it should no longer show anything on the public side. May need to clear cache, I dont remember.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

You are right, thanks
Version 2.8
Plugin changes:

1. The kernel version has upgraded to ver. 9.14.0.

In this core upgrade realized many improvements and bug fixes.
Image Editor replaced to "TOAST UI Image Editor" with free to use license.
Double reduced plugin size.
Heart 
Alarm!

New version of GS 3.3.16. I disabled all plugins for testing. Responsive filemanager crashes html editor. It doesn't load. Debug mode doesn't say anything. :/ 

> Open a page in Pages.
> No text, just white screen

Have to go back to 3.3.15 for now.

Picture
(2020-03-10, 06:45:19)acenda Wrote: Alarm!

New version of GS 3.3.16. I disabled all plugins for testing. Responsive filemanager crashes html editor. It doesn't load. Debug mode doesn't say anything. :/ 

> Open a page in Pages.

Picture

After activating the plugin, did you click "Integrate" in the setup section?

It seems to work fine for me in 3.3.16, and the update from 3.3.15 was a very minor one, shouldnt have had any effect on the plugin. Not saying it didnt, only that it shouldnt Rolleyes 

Is you plugin using the basic install method (drop it into plugins folder), or have you modified it (as I have)?

Edit: Or if you are upgrading, go to the plugin Settings page and press "Recall" button.

(2020-03-10, 08:12:30)islander Wrote:
(2020-03-10, 06:45:19)acenda Wrote: Alarm!

> Open a page in Pages.

Picture

After activating the plugin, did you click "Integrate" in the setup section?

It seems to work fine for me in 3.3.16, and the update from 3.3.15 was a very minor one, shouldnt have had any effect on the plugin. Not saying it didnt, only that it shouldnt Rolleyes 

Is you plugin using the basic install method (drop it into plugins folder), or have you modified it (as I have)?

Edit: Or if you are upgrading, go to the plugin Settings page and press "Recall" button.

Woo my savior! Idea  Recall works. Sorry for my haste!
Is it possible to se RFM as default filemanager instead of GS own? FRM integrates fine with images and news manager, but when going to Files tab you have to press FRM link.
Sometimes RFM changes suddenly language. It should be english but it constantly change. See picture.

[Image: pic1.jpg]
(2020-03-11, 20:49:51)acenda Wrote: Is it possible to se RFM as default filemanager instead of GS own? FRM integrates fine with images and news manager, but when going to Files tab you have to press FRM link.

This can be done manually.
You will need to update file: /admin/upload.php
Line: 143
replace with:

Code:
<iframe name="respfm" id="respframe" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="630px" src="<?php echo $SITEURL; ?>plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=0&lang=en&akey=bce94f94426497ba5e669a705c186f12"></iframe>
<div id="file_load" style="display:none;">

Change "&lang=en" to your preferred language.

Hope this helps.

(2020-03-11, 22:31:35)islander Wrote:
(2020-03-11, 20:49:51)acenda Wrote: Is it possible to se RFM as default filemanager instead of GS own? FRM integrates fine with images and news manager, but when going to Files tab you have to press FRM link.

This can be done manually.
You will need to update file: /admin/upload.php
Line: 143
replace with:

Code:
<iframe name="respfm" id="respframe" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="630px" src="<?php echo $SITEURL; ?>plugins/responsivefilemanager/dialog.php?type=0&lang=en&akey=bce94f94426497ba5e669a705c186f12"></iframe>
<div id="file_load" style="display:none;">

Change "&lang=en" to your preferred language.

Hope this helps.

RFM as default works like a charm. Thanks!

Update on language problem: it only appears in news manager. 
Secondly, where should i put "&lang=en" ? Big Grin
(2020-03-12, 00:17:43)acenda Wrote: Secondly, where should i put "&lang=en" ? Big Grin

The lang setting is a variable in the iframe
Not sure about news manager. I dont remember having that problem. But havnt check it either.
In "gsconfig.php", around line 58
Code:
#define('GSEDITORLANG', 'en');

you could try uncommenting that if you havnt already.

(2020-03-12, 00:44:04)islander Wrote:
(2020-03-12, 00:17:43)acenda Wrote: Secondly, where should i put "&lang=en" ? Big Grin

The lang setting is a variable in the iframe
Not sure about news manager. I dont remember having that problem. But havnt check it either.
In "gsconfig.php", around line 58
Code:
#define('GSEDITORLANG', 'en');

you could try uncommenting that if you havnt already.

Ok thanks Smile
Hmm, now RFM is not showing thumbnails on file view. Just blank white boxes. Files and filenames are visible but no thumbs :/ Tried to recall and reinstall. No effect.
Since no one is answering here is the picture Smile
[Image: thumb.jpg]
Cannot find the source of the problem. Any help?
Hi! New problem. The RFM pics still won't work, but now uploading is stuck on jpg files. Or doesn't even start. When drag and dropping or selecting file for upload, it just won't start. Says processing but nothing happens. The problem is only with jpg. When I change the filename ending from .jpg to .png it uploads. Using Mac so Catalina problem?
Sorry you are having a problem Acenda. I dont think I can really be of any help, but, what browser are you using?
Maybe if Safari, try Chrome or other. Also, maybe try in private/incognito to see if that makes any difference.
If Chrome or Firefox, maybe try them in safe-mode to see if there is a plugin interfering.

Hi Islander and thank you. I’ll take all the help I can get Smile

Yes, chrome works. Both pictures are showing and uploading. Safari is the problem. I unchecked the Vross site tracking and uploading works but pictures are not showing. So recommend using chrome Smile
Strange things indeed happening. Now Chrome cannot upload .jpg files anymore. I don't know if it was updated. When I change .jpg -> .pdf it uploads fine. I'm using Mac, but a few of mu customers has the same problem with win10 and chrome. Also when activating debug mode it has 2 regarding headers already sent and cookies.
(2020-10-22, 00:29:47)acenda Wrote: Strange things indeed happening. Now Chrome cannot upload .jpg files anymore. I don't know if it was updated. When I change .jpg -> .pdf it uploads fine. I'm using Mac, but a few of mu customers has the same problem with win10 and chrome. Also when activating debug mode it has 2 regarding headers already sent and cookies.

Sorry I cant help you there.
I just tested it on w10 with the latest chrome, and found no problems.
Maybe try a few things. Is it .jpg and not .JPG or .jpeg?
Also, try opening in an incognito window to see if that makes a difference...

Yes, for some reason it's not working on Mac. Win10 works well. I tried to give chrome and safari full access to computer files, but no effect. I guess it has something to do with permission. I have 2 jpg files. Other I made myself with photoshop and the other is downloaded from internet directly. When I try to upload those, the one from internet uploads fine. Other that I made myself is not uploading. Just going round and saying "processing". After I open the internet picture in photoshop and do some changes, that file also won't upload.
In photoshop, are you doing a "save as" or "save for web"? Just curious.

(2020-10-28, 20:20:07)islander Wrote: In photoshop, are you doing a "save as" or "save for web"? Just curious.

Save as. Could there be a difference in permissions?