Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Red Agency Theme
Thanks a lot for your help.

(2016-02-18, 01:40:38)asemion Wrote: You can change Nanoslider JQuery version with newest (for example with 1.11.3). And check the functioning of the plugin.
You can copy this version of JQuery from RA theme to plugin folder: /plugins/nanoslider/js/
Then open nanoslider.php file and change parameter:
/plugins/nanoslider/js/jquery-1.8.2.min
to /plugins/nanoslider/js/jquery-1.11.3.min
on line 248.
Then uncheck JQuery loading from RA theme.

In addition to what you wrote above, I needed to change the jqeury version in /admin/inc/plugin_functions.php:
$jquery_ver    = '1.7.1';
to $jquery_ver    = '1.113';
on line 32.

After that, both dropdown menu and nanoslider plugin are working!
And I noticed two minor issues in /Red Agency/css/default.css and default.less:

1. The link to https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...,latin-ext should be https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...,latin-ext
  2. A arrow_up.png is referenced but does not exist.

Hi,
Thank you for this theme! I noticed a malfunction with the plugin I18n. When I activate I18n, it does not appear active navigation item. Breadcrumbs also does not display the active page. How to fix it?
(2016-02-21, 06:11:58)noname1 Wrote: And I noticed two minor issues in /Red Agency/css/default.css and default.less:

1. The link to https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...,latin-ext should be https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...,latin-ext
  2. A arrow_up.png is referenced but does not exist.

Hi, noname.
Thanks for notice.
LESS and CSS files are fixed, also remove reference for not existing arrow_up.png file (it's "Go Top" arrow reference, but actually this arrow generates from font awesome symbol without image).
(2016-02-25, 20:03:13)newman Wrote: Hi,
Thank you for this theme! I noticed a malfunction with the plugin I18n. When I activate I18n, it does not appear active navigation item. Breadcrumbs also does not display the active page. How to fix it?

Hi, newman.
In order to display the navigation elements except i18n_base you must install and activate an additional i18n_navigation plugin. Plus if you want the language menu - my i18n_lang_menu plugin.
Breadcrumbs also formed by i18n_navigation plugin if it's activated or from internal function if i18n_navigation not activated. Breadcrumbs structure including in the following template files: template.php; home_with_slideshow.php; nosidebar_breadcrumbs.php; contact.php and contact_with_gmap.php. Other templates breadcrumbs structure not used.
So, please, check your plugins and templates files which used your pages.
(2016-02-26, 23:51:05)asemion Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 20:03:13)newman Wrote: Hi,

Hi, newman.
In order to display the navigation elements except i18n_base you must install and activate an additional i18n_navigation plugin. Plus if you want the language menu - my i18n_lang_menu plugin.
Breadcrumbs also formed by i18n_navigation plugin if it's activated or from internal function if i18n_navigation not activated. Breadcrumbs structure including in the following template files: template.php; home_with_slideshow.php; nosidebar_breadcrumbs.php; contact.php and contact_with_gmap.php. Other templates breadcrumbs structure not used.
So, please, check your plugins and templates files which used your pages.

Thank you,

I changed the CSS, to get active navigation item.
[Image: hs3NZOd5Df.png]

I add this code:
Code:
li.currentpath a{
background-color:#C52D2F;
}
li.current a{
background-color:#C52D2F;
}
I would like to change breadcrumbs as in this example:
[Image: 9rUAIqD83F.png]
Quote:Thank you,
I changed the CSS, to get active navigation item
I add this code:

Скорее всего остался код в CSS из другого проекта, основанного на этой теме. Сорри...
Вообще то CSS код меняется динамически с помощью плагина LESS. он включен в тему. Просто достаточно на странице администрирования темы поменять цветовую схему на нужную и сохранить. Файл CSS перегенерируется автоматом.

Quote:I would like to change breadcrumbs as in this example:

Для фона основного Дива в CSS вставляем:

Code:
.breadcrumbs {
  background: #E5E5E5;
  padding: 10px;
}

Для цвета последующих элементов навигации:

Code:
.breadcrumb a {
 color: #666;
}
А вот для изменения символа между элементами придется лезть в код плагина i18n_navigation. Потому как он там вбит и динамически не меняется. Если интересно - то надо редактировать файл frontend_class.php на линии 342:

Quote:echo ' &raquo; <span class="breadcrumb">

Надо символ  &raquo  поменять на  &#47   (символ бэк слаш в конце оставить точку с запятой Wink.

Ну и наслаждаться проделанной работой. Успехов. Андрей.
(2016-02-27, 01:38:55)asemion Wrote:
Quote:Thank you,
I changed the CSS, to get active navigation item
I add this code:

Скорее всего остался код в CSS из другого проекта, основанного на этой теме. Сорри...
Вообще то CSS код меняется динамически с помощью плагина LESS. он включен в тему. Просто достаточно на странице администрирования темы поменять цветовую схему на нужную и сохранить. Файл CSS перегенерируется автоматом.

Quote:I would like to change breadcrumbs as in this example:

Для фона основного Дива в CSS вставляем:

Code:
.breadcrumbs {
background: #E5E5E5;
padding: 10px;
}

Для цвета последующих элементов навигации:

Code:
.breadcrumb a {
color: #666;
}
А вот для изменения символа между элементами придется лезть в код плагина i18n_navigation. Потому как он там вбит и динамически не меняется. Если интересно - то надо редактировать файл frontend_class.php на линии 342:

Quote:echo ' &raquo; <span class="breadcrumb">

Надо символ &raquo поменять на &#47 (символ бэк слаш в конце оставить точку с запятой Wink.

Ну и наслаждаться проделанной работой. Успехов. Андрей.
Огромное Спасибо, Андрей!!!
Все получилось  Smile 
[Image: 69LQoNPpdk.png]
Hello,

nice work, one question is it possible to remove the sitename and description near the dropdown menue?
I can´t find the positon who you have implement the display tag. If possible make it usable that in the config
it is possible to remove website name and add a logo by upload any image file.

Hope you can help.
(2016-02-28, 07:48:06)phpman Wrote: Hello,

nice work, one question is it possible to remove the sitename and description near the dropdown menue?
I can´t find the positon who you have implement the display tag. If possible make it usable that in the config
it is possible to remove website name and add a logo by upload any image file.

Hope you can help.

Hi, phpman.
Site slogan (description) not showing if on the administrative page field "Site slogan" not entered (is empty).
For site name in the default.css and default.less insert:

Code:
.navbar-header a {

display: none;
}

Logo image you can add like background image to the DIV element, like that:

Code:
.navbar-header {
    background: transparent url("data/uploads/images/your_image.png") no-repeat scroll center center / cover;
    width: 30px;

height: 30px;
    margin-top: 10px;
}

Good luck.
Hello, Andrey!
I noticed another bug. If you create a child page for the index, then in breadcrumbs creates duplicated links. It is possible to fix?
Здравствуйте, Андрей!
Я заметил ещё один баг. Если создать дочернюю страницу для index, то в breadcrumbs появляются дублированные ссылки. Это возможно исправить?

[Image: a091i0w0y511r7U1.png]
(2016-03-01, 00:16:55)newman Wrote: Hello, Andrey!
I noticed another bug. If you create a child page for the index, then in breadcrumbs creates duplicated links. It is possible to fix?
Здравствуйте, Андрей!
Я заметил ещё один баг. Если создать дочернюю страницу для index, то в breadcrumbs появляются дублированные ссылки. Это возможно исправить?

Это проблема не темы, а функции get_i18n_breadcrumbs() из плагина i18n_navigation. Она не умеет правильно работать с такими ссылками.
Сейчас я работаю над новой версией темы Red Agency, в которой будут реализованы обнаруженные недостатки.
Скоро я поделюсь этим обновлением с сообществом.
Version updated to v. 0.2.6

Changes:
  1. Main menu items, which has subsidiaries elements can now be clickable.
  2. Site Breadcrumbs now fully adjustable. For this used its own functions that shape the breadcrumbs as on single language sites so containing i18n structure. Functions correctly works with the first menu item child elements without duplication. You can use any symbol between the elements, as well as icons classes from specialized fonts (eg. Font Awesome). Breadcrumbs elements inserted between the span element with 3 kinds of classes: "breadcrumb-home", "breadcrumb-menu", "breadcrumb-current". So, you can decorated them using CSS as you want.
  3. All used in the theme resources (fonts, scripts, images, etc.) place locally. So, the theme will works in local networks without Internet access.
  4. In the Theme setting page insert a new management field "Load Jquery in Header". Useful in order to prevent conflicts with plugins that are loaded their scripts in the Header area.
For Breadcrumbs formation you can use 2 functions: get_breadcrumbs_ra () on sites with a single language; or get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra () on sites which have i18n structure. Both functions have the same list of parameters:
  • @param: string $page_slug - current page slug
  • @param: string $symbol - symbol that will be use between elements
  • @param: bool $mode - use icons symbol structure or not
Examples of use:

Code:
get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra(return_page_slug(), 'fa fa-caret-right', true);
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with separator symbol from Font Awesome, use icons structure. Looks like this:
[Image: breadcrumbs1.jpg]

Code:
get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra(return_page_slug(), '/');
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with slash separator symbol, not use icons structure. Looks like this:
[Image: breadcrumbs2.jpg]

Code:
get_i18n_breadcrumbs_ra(return_page_slug());
Inserts Breadcrumbs structure with standard double arrow separator symbol, not use icons structure. Looks like this:
[Image: breadcrumbs3.jpg]

Since version 0.2.6 in the Theme installation directory "Demo" data files are not included. But you will always be able to download them from my site:
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/gets...ed-agency/
Thank you so much Smile !!!
Is it possible to correct a little menu for mobile screens? Submenu is not displayed when you hover.

1280х1024 (zoom on click) [Image: E0716051x4W2k6T8_preview.png]

360х640 (zoom on click) [Image: 0071e091X4n2A764_preview.png]
(2016-03-08, 23:59:34)newman Wrote: Огромное спасибо, великолепная работа Smile !!!
А можно ли немного подправить меню для мобильных экранов? Не отображается подменю при наведении курсора.

Можно попробывать следующее:
открываем файл footer.inc.php на линии ~ 139  и добавляем следующий код сверху:

Code:
$('.dropdown').on('mouseenter mouseleave click tap', function() {

$(this).toggleClass("open");
});

открываем файл default.less на линии ~ 508  и добавляем команду - "!important":

Code:
.navbar. nav-pills .dropdown-menu > li:focus > a {
   background-color: @DropDownSubBg;
   color: @DropDownSubColor !important;
}

Перезагружаем сайт (для того, чтобы перегенерировался файл CSS). Смотрим, что получилось.
Да, если у Вас будет время, то проверьте как это будет работать на тач скринах. Если все будет хорошо - тогда я внесу изменения и в саму тему.
(2016-03-10, 21:07:35)newman Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 21:19:28)asemion Wrote: Почему-то не работает. Возможно скрывается какой-то блок.

Дело в том, что там, куда вставили код -
открываем файл footer.inc.php на линии ~ 139 и добавляем следующий код сверху
идет в блоке, который срабатывает только когда активирован компонент Carousel.
Попробуйте активировать этот компонент.
Или перенесите код в область глобального действия например на линию 71.
(2016-03-13, 04:12:29)asemion Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 21:07:35)newman Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 21:19:28)asemion Wrote: Почему-то не работает. Возможно скрывается какой-то блок.

Дело в том, что там, куда вставили код -
открываем файл footer.inc.php на линии ~ 139 и добавляем следующий код сверху
идет в блоке, который срабатывает только когда активирован компонент Carousel.
Попробуйте активировать этот компонент.
Или перенесите код в область глобального действия например на линию 71.

There is a plugin for the mobile menu jQuery plugin. I don't know how to use it.

For testing responsive interfaces (GUI) you can use the tool Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+M.
(2016-03-14, 02:12:02)newman Wrote: Да, работает, но не так, как бы хотелось. Я нашел возможно подходящий (клик разворачивает подменю и активирует ссылку на родителя) jQuery плагин, но вот подключить знаний не хватает Sad .

Плагин - интересный, но проблематичный, особенно когда его надо встраивать в тему (темизация) - ломает всю структуру темы.
Попробую сделать сам то, что он делает, только без подключения личных кодов плагина.
Только на это надо не много времени.
Version updated to v. 0.2.7

Changes:
  1. Improved responsive code for mobile devices.
  2. Improved the main menu generation code for mobile devices.
It's now can look like this:
[Image: mobile_menu.jpg]
(2016-03-16, 04:22:34)asemion Wrote: Version updated to v. 0.2.7

Changes:

2. Improved the main menu generation code for mobile devices.
It's now can look like this:
[Image: mobile_menu.jpg]

Thank you very much for your work!
Please guys, English is the language of this forum. If you write in another language, at least you should post a translation.
It was just a suggestion.
(2016-03-22, 06:33:25)newman Wrote: Я готов зарегистрироваться (в любой соц. сети), чтобы Вы мне объяснили +и - и тд. Где надо и когда?

Sorry guys. But this topic is intended to RA theme...
It seems to me enough to write empty words.
If you do not have anything to say about the theme - better keep quiet.
Version updated to v. 0.2.8

Changes:
  2. Improved gallery component code (required component re-import).
  3. Add sites logo image. It can be managed on the administration page.
  4. Add thumbnail images prefix management (for image galleries creating). You can set it on the administration page.
How to add customized logo in Red Agency theme