Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Red Agency Theme
(2016-07-07, 22:02:43)shivprasd Wrote: How to add customized logo in Red Agency theme

First you need to install ver. 0.2.8 or higher.
After that go to theme administration page (tab Theme -> Configure Theme).
There you will see a new field "Sites Logo" and the "Browse" button on the right.
With this button you can choose desired logo image from you site server (standard file browser window will be called).
But first of all you need upload this image to your site. It can be performed on the tab "Files".
If you want to perform this element an advanced customization - you can do it with CSS.
Logo element has class "site-logo" so apply the changes to this class through default.less or default.css files.
But this class has been already customized (by default).
Version changed to v. 0.2.9

1.  Improved Carousel component code (required component re-import):
Into component calling code add 2 new parameters which allow to hide navigation elements (indicators and control arrows). So structure can be like that:
Code:
<?php get_component_with_params('ra-carousel', array(array(slug,slug,...), string show_indicators='true', string show_controls='true')); ?>

Examples:
Code:
<?php get_component_with_params('ra-carousel', array(array('slide-1', 'slide-2'),'false','true')); ?>
// hide indicators but shows controls

Code:
<?php get_component_with_params('ra-carousel', array(array('slide-1', 'slide-2'),'false','false')); ?>
// hide both indicators and controls

Code:
<?php get_component_with_params('ra-carousel', array(array('slide-1', 'slide-2'))); ?>
// shows both indicators and controls

If additional parameters are not specified than navigation controls will be shown (by default).
This theme gives me a white page. Unfortunately I don't even find an error message in the logs. And the developers website is dead.

EDIT: I now installed a handful of plugins, and suddenly get content. Looks a bit messed up, but something comes up. Now trying to figure out which plugin does it.
EDIT2: Only worked locally. On server, installing these plugins made no difference.
(2016-07-12, 20:15:48)wdburgdorf Wrote: ..And the developers website is dead.

What site do you rever to?

I thought this is his site and it works fine: http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/getsimple/
(2016-07-12, 20:15:48)wdburgdorf Wrote: This theme gives me a white page. Unfortunately I don't even find an error message in the logs. And the developers website is dead.

EDIT: I now installed a handful of plugins, and suddenly get content. Looks a bit messed up, but something comes up. Now trying to figure out which plugin does it.
EDIT2: Only worked locally. On server, installing these plugins made no difference.

Sorry it's my fault.
I missed an extra inspection if the plugin "Theme Settings" is not installed. In one function had to add verification if(function_exists()).
This error was fired only when plugin "Theme Settings" is not installed so I did not notice it.
Now I fixed an error, so please download theme pack again.
(2016-07-13, 05:03:18)asemion Wrote: I missed an extra inspection if the plugin "Theme Settings" is not installed. In one function had to add verification if(function_exists()).
This error was fired only when plugin "Theme Settings" is not installed so I did not notice it.
Now I fixed an error, so please download theme pack again.

Thanks for your replies. asemion: I always had the plugin installed, so that should not have been the issue. I was not able to fix the malfunctioning site, so I started a new one and overwrote the original. Fortunately this is all quick and easy with GetSimple. Unfortunately, like this I could not pinpoint the problem.

datiswous: yes, that's the site. Could not load it yesterday, now it works again.
This is really a beautiful and elegant theme.
Information 
(2016-07-08, 22:56:26)asemion Wrote: Version changed to v. 0.2.9

I'm testing version 0.2.9 on local server. Today noticed a bug on the contact page (not showing map):

Error. When you download Google Maps on this page, there is a problem. The details you will find in the JavaScript console.

In the console I see the following text:

Fullscreen API prefix is deprecated. Please use full screen mode API without prefix. For additional assistance, contact https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...screen_API
Please help me!
http://screenshotlink.ru/ee4773bff5ba578...7bec3d.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2016-07-25, 00:40:09)St_brat Wrote: I'm testing version 0.2.9 on local server. Today noticed a bug on the contact page (not showing map):

Error. When you download Google Maps on this page, there is a problem. The details you will find in the JavaScript console.

In the console I see the following text:

Fullscreen API prefix is deprecated. Please use full screen mode API without prefix. For additional assistance, contact https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...screen_API
Please help me!
http://screenshotlink.ru/ee4773bff5ba578...7bec3d.png

It's not a theme problem...
Google announced some changes to the Google Maps APIs authentication and usage limits: http://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot.com....oogle.html
Usage of the Google Maps APIs now requires a key.

So an API key are required on localhost, so if you are testing on localhost please use a key. This will give you 25,000 free map loads per day.
You can getting an API key from here:
https://developers.google.com/maps/docum...et-api-key
(2016-07-25, 05:27:49)asemion Wrote: It's not a theme problem...
Google announced some changes to the Google Maps APIs authentication and usage limits: http://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot.com....oogle.html
Usage of the Google Maps APIs now requires a key.

So an API key are required on localhost, so if you are testing on localhost please use a key. This will give you 25,000 free map loads per day.
You can getting an API key from here:
https://developers.google.com/maps/docum...et-api-key

Many thanks!
Version changed to v. 0.3.0

1. Fixed "blank page" error if plugin Theme_Settings is not activated.
  2. In the Theme setting page insert a new management field "Google Maps APIs key". Because Google changed Maps API authentication and usage limits. From now for usage with localhosts and new domains an API key is required.
Hi all, i tried this theme for the last 2 days and it looks like i'm going to use it for a customer, who comes from a really bad old joomla version.

Multi language is working so far (important for the site), but how can i manage it, that the menu items change the language too (impressum = imprint...Produkte = products) ?

I didn't get it - in the menu stays always the german language, even if i change the name of the page later...

???
(2016-08-08, 20:49:32)paulmaximum Wrote: Hi all, i tried this theme for the last 2 days and it looks like i'm going to use it for a customer, who comes from a really bad old joomla version.

Multi language is working so far (important for the site), but how can i manage it, that the menu items change the language too (impressum = imprint...Produkte = products) ?

I didn't get it - in the menu stays always the german language, even if i change the name of the page later...

Hi, Paul.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed RA theme.
In the RA administration page has a field for language change for single language sites. This field is useful if your site has only one language and this language is not en_US.
If you want to use multilanguage site you need to build multilanguage structure. For this install plugins i18n (base) and i18n_navigation (include in the i18n).
Then start to build multilanguage pages. Go to the tab "Pages" and open (or create new) page (eg. "index"), enter data to them and save. After that make this page duplicate. In the field slug will be generated slug for duplicated page (eg. "index-1"), change slug by adding suffix with required language abbreviation (eg. "index_ru" for russian page). Transalte page name, menu name and content. Repeat these steps for all languages and all pages.
Done.
If you want to add language choice menu on the frontpages you can use my plugin "i18n language menu EX".
Hi asemion and thanks for the quick answer. But this won't work for me. i did it the same way. For example the Page "Impressum" means "imprint" in english. When i change the language from de to en, i can see the new page "imprint" correctly but in the menu above there are still the german expressions and the english one as a new menu point instead of replacing the german one...

solved - problem with non activated I18 Plugin
(2016-07-08, 20:41:54)asemion Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 22:02:43)shivprasd Wrote: How to add customized logo in Red Agency theme

First you need to install ver. 0.2.8 or higher.
After that go to theme administration page (tab Theme -> Configure Theme).
There you will see a new field "Sites Logo" and the "Browse" button on the right.
With this button you can choose desired logo image from you site server (standard file browser window will be called).
But first of all you need upload this image to your site. It can be performed on the tab "Files".
If you want to perform this element an advanced customization - you can do it with CSS.
Logo element has class "site-logo" so apply the changes to this class through default.less or default.css files.
But this class has been already customized (by default).

Thanks, i used css method. works perfect
Hi,

thx asemion for this theme!

How can I use the style of the expandable context shown in configure theme in a page?
Like when I want to provide a FAQ and by clicking on a topic, it expands to show the answer to that topic?
Can I use this functionality by defining a component or so?

thx for help!

EDIT: I found it - it's the accordion functionality
(2016-09-08, 21:53:58)pinguin Wrote: How can I use the style of the expandable context shown in configure theme in a page?
Like when I want to provide a FAQ and by clicking on a topic, it expands to show the answer to that topic?
Can I use this functionality by defining a component or so?
EDIT: I found it - it's the accordion functionality

Hi, pinguin.
Yes, you are right. For FAQ system building you can use "accordion" or "tab" components (at your discretion).
Hi
im uploading images size <10mb. but shows the error as:
There was a problem with the file upload - authentication failed
kindly help
(2016-11-07, 18:24:48)shivprasd Wrote: Hi
kindly help
What's the common point with the Red Agency? Make your own thread in proper category, write your server's specification etc.
Glowczynski.pl - webmaster, graphic designer, translator.
For any job offers contact me via artur@glowczynski.pl.
(2016-11-07, 18:27:13)Artur Wrote:
(2016-11-07, 18:24:48)shivprasd Wrote: Hi
kindly help
What's the common point with the Red Agency? Make your own thread in proper category, write your server's specification etc.

Im using RedAgency
(2016-11-07, 18:53:43)shivprasd Wrote: im uploading images size <10mb. but shows the error as:
kindly help
Im using RedAgency

Hi, Red Agency on the Theme settings page use only one image field - for site logo.
This field use standard GS image browser function. This function bonded to the settings described in the file: gsconfig.php

Check this file (in the your site root) parameters, may be you can find restrictions in it.
In the other hand restrictions can be rise from your domain - then contact with your providers.
RA theme with authentication restrictions has nothing in common.
Version changed to v. 0.3.1
Changes:
  1. Improved internal Search engine:
    1. Add Auto-suggestion mechanism - it's begin to work when input 3 or more characters.Output displayed in the special DIV like Page Title with link to this page.
    2. Improved Search page provided information: On top displayed searched keywords; Removed short-codes and illegal characters; Improved text Excerpt mechanism.
    3. To the upper right Search field add submit button and Clear button for mobile users convenience.
  2. In the Theme settings page insert a new management area "Search settings" which has 6 fields:
    1. Always use internal Search function - if checked will be used Internal Search function, even if on site is installed "i18n_search" plugin.
    2. Turn on Auto-suggestion Search - (turn on / off Auto-suggestion).
    3. Search the keywords in the 'Meta' fields - (if checked search try to find also in the "Tags & Keywords" and "Meta Description" fields).
    4. Open the found page in a new tab - (if checked found link will be opened in the new Tab).
    5. Search keywords condition (logical AND) - if checked search try to find whole row of keywords, if unchecked search try to find each keyword separately.
    6. Search Page excerpt size (in symbols) - you can change Excerpt value, if empty used default value 200 characters.
You can download full installation from GS Extend. Or small file (only updated files from my site):
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/getsimple/themes/red-agency/
Quote: First you need to install ver. 0.2.8 or higher.

..and i was wondering why i could not insert a logo! Thanks a lot....it's a great business theme but if you can't add a logo it's of course ..kind of worthless. Glad it's working now Smile
Would you mind visiting http://cryptocontainer.pw and tell me, why the CSS is broken?
The color scheme is blue, but background color for header appears to be #fff and the other colors are also not loaded.
I replaced the CSS files with an older version, which didn't help. I reinstalled and tried various things, but I had no success.
(2017-11-09, 10:25:04)pinguin Wrote: Would you mind visiting http://cryptocontainer.pw and tell me, why the CSS is broken?
The color scheme is blue, but background color for header appears to be #fff and the other colors are also not loaded.
I replaced the CSS files with an older version, which didn't help. I reinstalled and tried various things, but I had no success.

Hello.
Your website is inaccessible. I am receiving an 404 page of CPanel. So I can not see what's wrong with your installation.
But I can remind you how color schemes changing mechanism work in the Red Agency theme.
It use LESS system for generating required CSS file. Main themes CSS rules are described in the css\default.less file. Color scheme CSS rules are described in the files with extension ".properties" (default, blue, green ...) 6 color schemes in all.
When you choose required color scheme on the theme admin page and then save the settings LESS mechanism begin to work and generate new css\default.css file which will be used on the Front End pages.

You do not need manually replace anything. Everything will work automatically.
But... You need to activate plugin "LESS" on your site.
Good luck.