Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Red Agency Theme
Sorry for that. There was a DNS hickup. I come back to you, once this is resolved.
I set up your theme multiple times on other domains and never encountered this problem.
Less was activated.

update:
after some DNS confusion the site is accessible and suddenly without a change is also loading the CSS files correctly.
hi. can someone help?
why I get this transparent blue square field? when you press on upper menu - I painted it in red - contacs and search menu. I can see it only when Im using chrome or opera.Huh 
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/getsimple/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2018-08-11, 11:14:17)Katanaka Wrote: hi. can someone help?
why I get this transparent blue square field? when you press on upper menu - I painted it in red - contacs and search menu. I can see it only when Im using chrome or opera.Huh 
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/getsimple/

Hi, Katanaka.
Chrome and Opera have the same CSS interpretation logic, so they show a similar way. If you are highly unwanted to display this shadow phantoms on mouse left click, simply add the following line to the default.less file:
Code:
*:focus {outline:none !important}
 After that recompile less file for the changes to go to the default.css file too. You can try how it looks on my Project site (I made corrections as described above).
Andrejus.
Hi,

I am not sue if this thread or support is still alive, but I'll give it a try.

I like the theme, it works and looks as I want, but in header and footer I see no background color.
Even when I change the color scheme it does nothing.

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
peter

PS: I am running GS 3.3.15 version if that could be a case.
(2020-01-18, 00:43:12)sunes Wrote: Hi,

I like the theme, it works and looks as I want, but in header and footer I see no background color.

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
peter

Hi. Yes, thread is still alive  :-)
RA theme use CSS styles data properties files. And LESS subsystem.
So all your changes to the CSS files directly will be overwrite.
Theme have 6 predefined color style files. See files with extension ".properties" in the themes root.
You can use this predefined styles and switch it just in the theme admin page.
If you want change some appearance - just modify LESS variables properties values data files.
(2020-01-18, 01:39:10)asemion Wrote:
(2020-01-18, 00:43:12)sunes Wrote: Hi,

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
peter

Hi. Yes, thread is still alive  :-)
RA theme use CSS styles data properties files. And LESS subsystem.
So all your changes to the CSS files directly will be overwrite.
Theme have 6 predefined color style files. See files with extension ".properties" in the themes root.
You can use this predefined styles and switch it just in the theme admin page.
If you want change some appearance - just modify LESS variables properties values data files.

Thank you for really quick answer.

I understand that I can change the color style. Problem is that it does not work.
Even when I change it, it stays the same. In fact it looks like there is no style used.
I have just white background in header and footer. And I have changed nothing in the files.

Attached picture may help to see what I mean

This might seem really silly, but I can't find the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo" anywhere on the dowloaded archive folder "Red Agency". So, then, I thought perhaps it was a separate download, so I searched Get Simple and wasn't able to find it. I went to the author's site and everything seems to say the same thing about needing the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo", but again, I didn't see any downloadable links to receive the folder. I must be missing something. 

GS version: 3.3.16
PHP version: 7.3.15
Installed both required plugins
activated theme
configured theme
added eshop-for-Ra
read through entire message board

What did I miss?

Thank you for any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2020-04-03, 17:17:30)direwolfdogs Wrote: This might seem really silly, but I can't find the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo" anywhere on the dowloaded archive folder "Red Agency". So, then, I thought perhaps it was a separate download, so I searched Get Simple and wasn't able to find it. I went to the author's site and everything seems to say the same thing about needing the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo", but again, I didn't see any downloadable links to receive the folder. I must be missing something. 

activated theme
configured theme
added eshop-for-Ra

What did I miss?

Thank you for any help.

Hello.
Demo structure for "Carousel LayerSlider" provided on my Live server. You can download it from here:
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/gets...ed-agency/
(2020-04-03, 21:43:43)asemion Wrote:
(2020-04-03, 17:17:30)direwolfdogs Wrote: This might seem really silly, but I can't find the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo" anywhere on the dowloaded archive folder "Red Agency". So, then, I thought perhaps it was a separate download, so I searched Get Simple and wasn't able to find it. I went to the author's site and everything seems to say the same thing about needing the archive folder "Carousel LayerSlider Demo", but again, I didn't see any downloadable links to receive the folder. I must be missing something. 

activated theme
configured theme
added eshop-for-Ra

What did I miss?

Thank you for any help.

Hello.
Demo structure for "Carousel LayerSlider" provided on my Live server. You can download it from here:
http://pigios-svetaines.eu/projects/gets...ed-agency/

Thank you so much. I hadn't scrolled all the way down past the earlier versions. I really appreciate your help.