Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error 404
I get the next 404-message, what do i have to do?

Quote:This is an automated message from your website...<br /><br />A 'page not found' error was encountered on the www.domein.nl domain<br /><br/>DETAILS:<br />----------------------------------------------------------------------<br />When: Sun May 30 2010 1:30:49 pm CEST<br />Who: 12.34.567.89<br />Failed Page: http://www.domein.nl/apcms/admin/none<br />Referrer: http://www.domein.nl/apcms/admin/upload.php<br />Browser: msie 8.0

Thanks,

Henk
What version of GetSimple are you using?

It seems to give an error when you do something on the upload page, did you get the message after uploading something? Did the upload succeed?

Also: melding in het Engels is een werkwoord en betekend een samenvoeging van 2 dingen. De titel van dit topic is dus een beetje raar ;-)
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
I'm using version 2.01
Correct; when i upload a file this message is send. The upload did not succeed.

!Edit: when i load the page upload.php the error-message is send; even when i don't upload a file (which will not succeed).

The subject is changed....:-)

Henk
The fact you can’t upload is a bit weird. Have you been able to upload any files at all? I hoped to find some reference of why it would try to call a page called "none".

Can you check the CHMOD of your upload directory and see whether you are allowed to upload? I think the problem should be searched there.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
No upload has succeeded; thumbs were available. The CHMOD have i adjusted to 777.
With FTP i can upload a picture which ik can use in GetSimple.

The 404 message als is send when i open the page "upload.php" in my browser without uploading a file.
HenkHof Wrote:The 404 message als is send when i open the page "upload.php" in my browser without uploading a file.
That’s pretty weird, as I can’t find any mention of a page called “none” being requested by upload.php. Maybe someone else will have more luck finding out about your problem. Did you try to enable debug mode and check for errors?
The debug mode is enabled. The error log contains:

Quote:[30-May-2010 15:13:00] PHP Notice: Constant GSIMAGEWIDTH already defined in /srv/naam/www/www.domein.nl/apcms/gsconfig.php on line 16
[30-May-2010 15:13:00] PHP Notice: Constant GSDEBUG already defined in /srv/naam/www/www.domein.nl/apcms/gsconfig.php on line 19
[30-May-2010 15:13:00] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/naam/www/www.domein.nl/apcms/gsconfig.php:16) in /srv/naam/www/www.domein.nl/apcms/index.php on line 63

Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.

In gsconfig.php i changed the setting tot use uploadify.
Now i can upload files. Even with chmod is 755.

Quote:# Use Uploadify to upload files?
define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);

I still get the message mentioned in my first item.....