Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My review of get simple
Hello today I used get simple locally on xampp and its really good and has very simplest yet effective admin panel, and admin panel has all necessary options available, and now I am seeing that its plugin inventory is also growing which is cool too hope you to grow more.
try to keep the frivolous posts to a minimum please, or we might ban you for being a bot or spammer.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-10-13, 23:44:38)shawn_a Wrote: try to keep the frivolous posts to a minimum please, or we might ban you for being a bot or spammer.

Finding this kind of harsh for a poor guy who just wants to express his gratitude and content with GS, perhaps there should be a thread called 'Introduction' or something for these kind of posts (a sticky?) Smile
yeah its called off topic, where you can post anything and not get moderated.

This member posted 4 frivolous posts in one day, which could draw attention of moderators. Its just a warning.

Don't post unless you are contributing something to the conversation. Post like "google it" or "thank you" are frivolous posts and just wastes peoples time.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Sorry, I always give the benefit of doubt, didn't see the other posts and looked over the Off topic section.