Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cms
I have a client that requires a CMS but is un-willing to update to php5 + They host with Yahoo and don't want to change. Yahoo only runs 4.3.

So my question, does anyone know of a CMS that will work on 4.3 and supports a muli-level navigation?

I have wordpress installed on there host but cant figure out the whole theming system! I really wish I could
you GetSimple but I have to do what my client wants...

If any one would be able to help me convert a template into a wordpress theme for free then i would be very happy,
but I don't see this happening.

I only ask for free because this is a Non-Profit organization that I am making no money off of..
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
With the big differences between PHP 4 and PHP 5 I would urge them to find a hosting that keeps their servers up-to-date, even if it’s Yahoo.

What are the other requirements? What kind of things should the CMS support?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
I agree, but they liKe how yahoo bills them so they will not move hosts. I have tried every thing I know to convince them.

They really just need a way to easily manage pages and 3 different photo gallerys. GS would be perfect for them but I can't use it. The hardest thing to find is a cms that supports multy level navigation.
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Matt, you're in the realm of marketing now. You're a Ferrari salesman. Don't settle for a Jag. Your Yorkshire Terriers may look cute in the back window, but you'll feel **** every time a red flash goes by you... Remember, sometimes evolution requires that you sweep out the old to bring in the new.