Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plugin "Content Manager"
Hi friends,

It is necessary to write a plug-in that allows you to add to the website a separate type of users - Content Managers. You also need control over the results of their work and limit their functions.

The main functionality of the plugin:

1) Site Admin can add content managers to the site (and delete them).

2) Content Manager can only create new pages - it is available all the standard arsenal of adding an article to the site. In addition, he sees the other pages of the site in the admin panel, they can open, view the source code (and copy it) and settings of the page, but can not save changes to their mode (read only). More features no content manager available in the admin panel.

3) After a content manager created and sent to the editor new article, it will not be published on the site, but remains private and be sent to the site administrator. Once the content manager has posted an article on the test - he loses the ability to modify it. Accordingly, in the admin editor needs a new section, which will come from the managers of the article. The main page of the admin should be highlighted, as expected approval articles. Each item is marked who it was created. Admin checks the article has a full standard functionality when editing the page. After approval of the administrator, the article is published on the website and becomes public.

4) The plugin shows the history of how many articles content manager added to the system per calendar month.

How much will it cost to develop, and how long it takes?
Did you already try this plugin:

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/multi-user/133/
I know this plugin. But I need exactly the functionality that I have listed. Developers can take the Multi-user plugin as a basis, if they so wish.
Is there any particular reason you are trying to cram this functionality into GetSimple, this sounds like something that WordPress would be very much suitable for rather than GetSimple, not criticizing, just curious.
Web Developer
Plugins: GS Plugin Installer | Referrer Blocker | Password Protect
Seems like a major endeavor you would have to supress everything gs does, you are almost better off writing a custom front end to save gs files
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2015-11-24, 08:56:36)HelgeSverre Wrote: Is there any particular reason you are trying to cram this functionality into GetSimple, this sounds like something that WordPress would be very much suitable for rather than GetSimple, not criticizing, just curious.

The reason is that I have 16 content projects on the GS and I'm going to hire freelance content managers. I am sure that many webmasters will be interested in this plugin.
In fact, much has already been present in the GS (private pages) and plug-in multi-user (user creation, limitation of rights) functionality. It remains only to unite under the indicated task. Just tell the price and time. If they are not space - I'm hiring you.