Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FontAwesome for GetSimple Admin (FA4GSA)
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/fon...4gsa/1008/

This plugin is missing an htaccess allow file or else the stylesheet won't load.
Once you fix that it works great.

Author, You can also just remove the dummy_function it is not needed.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Can't tell any difference?????
Yeah cause the style sheet is denied, you will have to copy an allow htaccess file into the folder.
(2016-02-04, 10:31:36)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah cause the style sheet is denied, you will have to copy an allow htaccess file into the folder.

Placed an htaccess file in the folder with allow.  Should it be allow all?
(2016-02-04, 10:31:36)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah cause the style sheet is denied, you will have to copy an allow htaccess file into the folder.

Works now with "Allow from *.css"
Yeah that good enough, but it doesn't really matter since its the only thing in the folder.
I suppose that is a good idea though if anyone even got a file to drop in one of those folders via traversal exploit.
(2016-02-05, 01:09:41)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah that good enough, but it doesn't really matter since its the only thing in the folder.
I suppose that is a good idea though if anyone even got a file to drop in one of those folders via traversal exploit.

But wouldn't that allow any css file to run? maybe if I change it to the actual name would that be be safer? I did change it and took off the any css asterisk. 
yeah you can do that, almost all plugins with css or js files are gonna have allow all in them
not many people are that specific
Nice touch of professionalism Smile
Thanks,
jwzumwalt
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
(2016-02-05, 05:17:06)shawn_a Wrote: yeah you can do that, almost all plugins with css or js files are gonna have allow all in them
not many people are that specific

Thanks Shawn!
Smile 
(2016-02-05, 06:13:13)jwzumwalt Wrote: Nice touch of professionalism Smile

Shy