Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed with dropdown menu
I am trying to work on a dropdown menu. I have I18N activated. 

<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,3,I18N_SHOW_MENU); ?> 

Problem is, I get a jumble of titles scrunched together.
On looking at Developer Tools, I see the menu is in a single list. Should this not be nested or am I missing something.

I need to differentiate parent and child for styling. Is there somewhere within the PHP I can add a child class. Sorry, my PHP is non-existent so help is appreciated.

I want to do this CSS only, not JS or AJAX.

thanks
I'm no Einstein, nor do I profess to be. Just saying what I would try in the circumstances.
There is no css included in its output.
You need to style it yourself.

The parent and child classes should be in the output already, and it should work with existing menu css from templates, maybe wrap it in the same nav ? or copy those styles, its basically display:block
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
thanks Shawn, but I'm not seeing those parent/child classes which is why I was wondering if my PHP syntax was correct.
I'm no Einstein, nor do I profess to be. Just saying what I would try in the circumstances.
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(), 0,3,I18N_SHOW_NORMAL); ?> will give you nested lists

http://mvlcek.bplaced.net/get-simple/mul...avigation/
Sorry, I should have posted sooner that the problem was resolved. It turned out the navigation structure was not configured correctly. To be quite honest, I could hardly differentiate the colors for gray and non gray. Perhaps a css tweak will make it clearer for me Smile