Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
page opptions sortin problem
Hi

While learning my way around this is what happened:
At the beginning when creating pages in "page options" the "add this page to menu" had a numbered sort order, and I had the list of all pages in the "parent page" dropdown; to day when reloading the site (it's local environment) one of the pages (menu item) was not there, got back to admin, and the page was listed, with "add this page to menu" checked, but instead of the numbered dropdown there is the list of where to position it relative to other menu items, not a problem, but this one was parent of another item, which too I had to reassign to the menu, but could not pick the former as its parent, as it is not listed in the "parent page" dropdown.

In menu navigation the "parent" item was greyed out, and the "child" lined up with the others, I clicked on "m" for the parent, and indented the child to have it as it was yesterday.

Any idea what has happened, or what I might have messed up?

Thank you
Well sincegs doesnt use indenting, i assume you are using i18n plugin, so cant really give you an answer.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2016-02-11, 22:51:59)shawn_a Wrote: Well sincegs doesnt use indenting, i assume you are using i18n plugin, so cant really give you an answer.

Thank you

Yes indeed I have i18n installed.
I suggest you use the I18N plugin support thread.