Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SimpleEvents plugin
Hi,

first things first, as I am new here, hello everyone :)

I'm using GS for some time now, loving it. Needed a simple plugin for events management for my sister's portfolio, nothing suited my needs exactly, so I wrote a piece of code myself. As I'm not a professional developer it is far from perfect, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Please note it is the first piece of code ever shared by me on the web, so don't be too harsh :)

Quick question:
If I'll edit my plugin in the Extend to add a link to this thread, will I loose the uploaded file (it's not showing at the bottom)? Do I need to upload it again? Or will the file uploaded originally just stay untouched?
(2016-05-20, 19:48:21)zofia Wrote: Quick question:
If I'll edit my plugin in the Extend to add a link to this thread, will I loose the uploaded file (it's not showing at the bottom)? Do I need to upload it again? Or will the file uploaded originally just stay untouched?

No, you will not loose the file. It stays untouched. If you upload a new version of the plugin the older stays as well and you can find them under Archived Versions at the bottom of the page.
It only males you upload a file if you change the version field
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix