Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION What about the german WIKI?
Hi togehter,

it is a longer time ago, that I looked into the german WIKI. Today I done it and I found only messages lile: "This topic does not exist yet". Where is the content? What has happened? Why is this WIKI-Section dead?

Peter

PS: I will Save the content of GetSimple.de now locally, before it is also gone!
I am pretty sure alot of the languages were not created properly under the proper namespaces, and they just created new sections that are copies of the main wiki, which is not the way you are supposed to do wiki translations.

Im sure the information is still there, look under getsimplede, there has also been alot of reorganization of the main wiki.

I think there was also a german GS site run by connie, are you thinking of that wiki ?

For example

http://get-simple.info/wiki/de:getsimplede:start
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Hi Shawn,

I know the content of GetSimple.de and I have saved it locally, so - no problem.

What I was wondering was, that some content of the german WIKI-Section is gone, have a look at the message.

In German: Sorry, mein Englisch reicht aus, um so manches zu verstehen, aber es ist schwierig für mich, das in Schrift auszudrücken - daher das Ganze noch mal auf deutsch.

Was ich sagen wollte ist, dass manche Inhalte, die vorher im deutschsprachigen WIKI vorhanden waren, auf einmal nicht mehr da sind (siehe oben).

Ich wollte eigentlich nur wissen, warum.

Der Grund ist: Zum Beispiel ich. Zum einen wollte ich eine eigene Webseite, ein befreundeter Rechtsanwalt wollte auch eine und irgendwann bin ich auf GS gestossen. Dann gab es - Connie sei dank - eine deutsche Seite. Und später - Lars sei dank - eine deutsche WIKI-Seite.

GS ist einfach, es ist prima erweiterbar, aber im deutschsprachigen Raum zu unbekannt. Daher - mehr deutschsprachiger Support. Naja, im deutschen Forum passiert ja auch nicht mehr soviel.

Sorry for my german Text, but I would not be able to have wrote that in english. I hope you understand it.

Peter
I think the content is on there but some of the pages were broken out into smaller sections, the english version is barely maintained also.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix