Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cookie_functions.php Path to configuration.php
In order for me to include the common.php in a plugin file. The file cookie_functions.php need to have the path modified so that it uses the constant for the admin/inc path.
From this
Code:
require_once('inc/configuration.php');

to this.
Code:
require_once(GSADMININCPATH.'configuration.php');

Chris do you think you can include this change in the latest release if GS?
- Julian

My GetSimple Plugins: Simple Image Gallery | TweetMeme reTweet Button
Added to the issues list, issue 57.

On the wrong computer at the moment, but I’ll get the cookie_functions.php change committed to the SVN tomorrow. Guess that means the change will get included in the next release ;-)
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Cool thanks!
- Julian

Just letting you know that cookie_functions.php has been updated in the last (r167) SVN version. Let us know if you need more changes like this, the usage of the constants is something that still needs implementing in the core and pointers just make it happen quicker.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:Just letting you know that cookie_functions.php has been updated in the last (r167) SVN version. Let us know if you need more changes like this, the usage of the constants is something that still needs implementing in the core and pointers just make it happen quicker.

Great thanks! If I bump in to other I will deff let you know.
- Julian