Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-level Menu Plugin
Thank you, you're wonderful!!!!!

Dawn
I do have an editor question, I removed the # sign in front of this, so that I have more options for the editor in the backend:

# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced or basic)
define('GSEDITORTOOL', 'advanced');

Is there a way to more specifically define what is seen in the editor. I looked at the page that you sent me to and I am assuming that you can edit more specifically, but it's not apparent to me how to do this in the gconfig.php file.

It says something about editing a config.js file, but I am not seeing that as an option in GS - am I missing something?

Thank you.
Dawn
Here we go, I should really put this up somewhere in the form of tutorials.

If you’re on the page I linked you will find they define toolbars like this:
Code:
config.toolbar_Basic =
[
    ['Bold', 'Italic', '-', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink','-','About']
];
You’re going to concentrate on the third row, just this:
Code:
['Bold', 'Italic', '-', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink','-','About']
If you would want that example toolbar in GetSimple you would define it like this:
Code:
define('GSEDITORTOOL', "['Bold', 'Italic', '-', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink','-','About']");

Hope this gets you started, define any toolbar you want this was just an easy example.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:Here we go, I should really put this up somewhere in the form of tutorials.

If you’re on the page I linked you will find they define toolbars like this:
Code:
config.toolbar_Basic =
[
];
You’re going to concentrate on the third row, just this:
Code:
If you would want that example toolbar in GetSimple you would define it like this:
Code:
define('GSEDITORTOOL', "['Bold', 'Italic', '-', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink','-','About']");

Hope this gets you started, define any toolbar you want this was just an easy example.

Thank you sooo much!

Dawn
Is there a way to edit the CKEditor tool bar more? It seems like I am only able to get it all or the "basic". I tried messing around with it, but to no avail? Also, is there a way to edit how many heading tags? Or how many fonts are available?

Thank you.
Dawn
You can use the gsconfig.php to define any toolbar you want, if you would only want the button to make text bold you would just do this:
Code:
define('GSEDITORTOOL', "['Bold']");
The possibilities are endless, well, as endless as the amount of options CKEditor has to offer.

No, fonts and heading tags cannot be configured unless you go in and edit the CKEditor source. CKEditor only gives you the ability to enable or disable certain functions to show up in the toolbar.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Doh, I didn't know you could do that ....

I've been hardcoding it... just noticed the comments in the file..

M
My Github Repos: Github