Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectral
Yes, the theme has its own css for radio buttons which is conflicting with your css from actionnetwork.org. The magic of F12 reveals, in main.css, line 1754
input[type="checkbox"],
input[type="radio"] {
-moz-appearance: none;
-webkit-appearance: none;
-ms-appearance: none;
appearance: none;
}

It might be sufficient just to comment out those declarations
(2017-08-28, 00:54:21)Timbow Wrote: It might be sufficient just to comment out those declarations

Worked like a charm. Thank you very much. I'm just a newb doing a lot of copy and pasting. But am learning! Thanks again!!
If I may ask another question. Can the I18N gallery replace the header image with a scrolling gallery? If so, what page would I put the code?
The header image is written as a background to the header div, not an inline image, so you can't just replace it with a slideshow.

If I wanted that result I would make a new page template and include the js scrolling gallery of choice off the net in the header rather than using a GS plugin. If you really need to configure the gallery through the back end there are a couple of ways to set that up - just inserting images as components, for example.
(2017-08-28, 07:28:58)Timbow Wrote: The header image is written as a background to the header div, not an inline image, so you can't just replace it with a slideshow.

If I wanted that result I would make a new page template and include the js scrolling gallery of choice off the net in the header rather than using a GS plugin. If you really need to configure the gallery through the back end there are a couple of ways to set that up - just inserting images as components, for example.

Thanks for the info, i appreciate it
Hello Timbow,

At the moment it seems to be the case that few templates have more than one menu level, but I would like to ask: Is it possible to give the theme at least a second menu level?

Cheers!
(2017-09-12, 18:13:17)flynn Wrote:  Is it possible to give the theme at least a second menu level?

It wouldn't be hard to do. You would use the I18N Navigation plugin. Then you need to decide how you want to display the second level sub-pages. Alter the css to indent them in the menu, or list them on the parent page with button links or any number of alternatives. I can't do it for you though.
(2017-09-12, 19:41:59)Timbow Wrote: It wouldn't be hard to do. You would use the I18N Navigation plugin. Then you need to decide how you want to display the second level sub-pages. Alter the css to indent them in the menu, or list them on the parent page with button links or any number of alternatives. I can't do it for you though.

That was my great hope Blush . But your explanation is no less helpful, thank you.

Cheers!!