Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
PlugIn Contact Form Getsimple
Yes, you can't send mails normally from localhost, you need to have a SMTP server configured or MailSender/MailCatcher
This plugin works very well. It works with with the Innovation theme without any issues.

However, this plugin could be responsive or more mobile-friendly.

1. When using the Spectral theme, on a mobile device, the form fields extend past the right boarders.  Resizing the browser window to a narrow width on a PC/Laptop produces the same result.  

2. When using the Spectral theme, on both mobile and PC/Laptop the Send button only shows "S.." for both FireFox and Chrome.

Equipment: Samsung S5 phone running FireFox browser.  Dell E-Series Latitude, Windows 10, FireFox 57, Chrome 63.

Spectral theme link http://get-simple.info/extend/theme/spectral/1059/

Is there a code snip to use to fix this? Is there a responsive version?

(Apologize if this has already been asked here.  I wasn't able to search within the plugin thread very well.)

Thanks in advance.
Captcha does not work. Lots of spam in the mail box.
(2023-04-14, 05:47:20)Amid Wrote: Captcha does not work. Lots of spam in the mail box.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/eas...form/1252/ try this
(2023-04-14, 07:28:22)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-04-14, 05:47:20)Amid Wrote: Captcha does not work. Lots of spam in the mail box.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/eas...form/1252/ try this

I try to use Easy_ContactForm.
The plugin is installed, activated.
Settings are saved.
But in the page editor there is no any button to add the contact form.
Also there is no any shortcode or PHP-code given.
It looks very strange.

[Image: page-editor.png]
Weird, you must have "Add easy contact form" button on edit section. Maybe make some conflict with other plugin?
(2023-04-15, 07:40:21)multicolor Wrote: Weird, you must have "Add easy contact form" button on edit section. Maybe make some conflict with other plugin?

I have disabled all the other plugins, but the priblem still remains.
May be, you can give me any shortcode or the code for PHP?
What version gs?
Oooh 3.4 this is not compatible. Use 3.3.16 or CE if you want compatible with php 8.1, 3.4 is alpha/beta and plugon can dont work with this version. (CE is on my footer)
(2023-04-15, 08:11:36)multicolor Wrote: Oooh 3.4 this is not compatible. Use 3.3.16 or CE if you want compatible with php 8.1, 3.4 is alpha/beta and plugon can dont work with this version. (CE is on my footer)

Pity...
Maybe you can recommend a good contact form plugin for GS version 3.4.0a?
(2023-04-15, 19:59:33)Amid Wrote:
(2023-04-15, 08:11:36)multicolor Wrote: Oooh 3.4 this is not compatible. Use 3.3.16 or CE if you want compatible with php 8.1, 3.4 is alpha/beta and plugon can dont work with this version. (CE is on my footer)

Pity...
Maybe you can recommend a good contact form plugin for GS version 3.4.0a?

I make plugin only for 3.3.x , and i use it CE version. So sorry, i can't help for this.