Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
PlugIn Contact Form Getsimple
Hello.
ONLY FOR VERSIONS 3.0 or LATER
From version 5.x of cumbe_contact.  

From version 5.4 upload to extend: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/contact-form/264/

Last Version: 6.1   28-11-2015
//////////////////////////////////

Instructions in extend.

/////////////////////////////////
Unzip the file in folder Plugin.
Activate the plugin in admin > plugins.
The contact form must be called so:
- In content of a page with a short code:
   (% cbcontact user or email,false,user or email,user or email %)
- in template with a php funtion :
< ?php cbcontact_page('nameofuser',true,'user or email', 'user or email'); ? >
 without spaces between < and ?
 Parameters:
   - 1r: user of admim
   - 2rd parameter: return a echo of form or return a string of form
        * by default is false. if the form is called from of content of a page it is possible leaves in blank like ''.
        * If the form is called from a template then it is necessary writes a true.
   -3,4,5... parameters: here are called to users of admin or emails where you want to received email of contact form. You can put as many as you want.

From v6 there is a setting file in /cbcontact (cbcontact_cfg.php) with 4 mains variables that uses the Contact form.
1) $cbfcaptcha, Boolean,
* true = Use Captcha,
* false = Don’t use Captcha,
2) $cbfsendphpmail, Boolean,
* true = send mail with PHPMailer class,
* false = with the php fn mail()
3) $cbfdisplay_jsalert, Boolean; after a send
* true = display an alert box with a message that will be a success or error message.
* false = display a message (success or error) before of contact form.
4) $cbfnotification, Boolean;
* true = display in contact form a check box if you want to receive a notification email
* false = Don't display check box in contact form

From v5.5
: is possible send message from class phpmailer. On some servers php's mail function is disabled for security reasons, in these cases is possible send mail using class phpmailer. To see instructions in extend.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONLY FOR VERSIONS 2.02 or LATER.
As the latest version of Getsimple 2.02 does not support for contact form. I have wanted to collect all the php code that was in previous versions and make a plugin, because I liked how it works before.

To use, simply download and extract the file to your plugins folder. After, in a template to put the following code: <?php set_contact_page(); ?>

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
It isn't necessary from version 2:
To use, simply download and extract the file to your plugins folder. After, in a template to put the following code:
Code:
               <form action="index.php?id=<?php get_page_slug(); ?>" method="post" class="contactform" >
               <?php set_contact_page(); ?>
               <p style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><label>Nombre:</label><input type="text" class="text" name="contact[nombre]" /></p>
               <p style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><label>Email:</label><input type="text" class="text" name="contact[email]" /></p>
               <p style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><label>Tema:</label><input type="text" class="text" name="contact[tema]" /></p>
               <p style="margin-bottom: 6px;"><label>Mensaje:</label><br /><textarea class="text" name="contact[Mensaje]" rows="7" cols="100"></textarea></p>
               <div class="pot" ><input class="text" type="text" value="" name="contact[pot]" /></div>
               <p><input type="submit" class="submit" value="Enviar Mensaje" id="contact-submit" name="contact-submit" /></p>
The names in the plugin is in spanish. I think it is easy to translate, but if someone has a problem that comment.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Within the Plugin Managaments, show a button below of Installed Plugins, that says 'Ver Mensajes recibidos' or 'View contactform.log'.
The messages are saved in contactform.log in data\other\logs.

Sorry for my english.

PD: Version 2: http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...6209#p6209
     Version 3: http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...6544#p6544
     Version 4: http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...6779#p6779

For Getsimple 3.0 or later.
     Version 5: http://get-simple.info/forum/post/12073/#p12073
     Version 5.3:http://get-simple.info/forum/post/12330/#p12330
     Version 5.4:http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/contact-form/264/
i'm using your plugin with the newest GS build. It works fine, thank you !
Hello, i have upload version 2.

In this version, i have improve and i have corrected the code because there was a little bug, when delete the log.
I have created a function with array to translate easy.

Now, only must put in the template: <?php set_contact_page(); ?>

If there is a bug, please comment.

Regards.

PD: upload the file again, because there was a error in de spanish translation.
Hello,
Missing a email adress javascipt control. And captcha...
Thanks
Hello,
Now captcha works as explained Zegnåt in: http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...4614#p4614

Captcha, in the following version will be like http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...6327#p6327

In this moment, mail use http://php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php, don´t use javascript.

Regards.
Hello, upload version 3.
In this version:
- Captcha code.
- Saves the ip address of who writes the comment.
- Works with 'Fancy URLs', too.

Please test and comments bugs.

Regards.
plugin works
cumbe Wrote:Hello, upload version 3.
In this version:
- Captcha code.
- Saves the ip address of who writes the comment.
- Works with 'Fancy URLs', too.

Please test and comments bugs.

Regards.

I hope you don't mind... I made a few little changes to your plugin so that it would fit in a sidebar better by 1) reducing the widths of the input fields and shrinking the message field. I also added an (h4)Contact Me(/h4) (don't know if this BB will accept actual html code, so I'm using parentheses instead) just above the form.

I have attached the new version to this message for your inspection.

Thanks for the great plugin...
WebFXWorld
Thank You very, very much for this plugin.
I have installed your pluginV3.1 in the way You described and encountered the following:
Captcha gave capitals, so I entered capitals. This returned the page and the error message (captcha thinks youre a spambot). I did not refresh this errorpage/form but filled the form in again. And filled in the same captcha as it was not changed. This gave an error warning that the captcha's didn't match.
In Your plugin I changed de capitals of the alphabet for small letters (A -> a etc.) and send a message succesfully, But it arrived as an .htm attachement in the mail. Is this the meaning?
I did all this with IE8 and Outlook express beeing a configuration still very common. I installed GetSimple version r184 (version 2.01 would not install, white screen) yesterday so I have not much experience with GS.
I had to chmod folders data and backups and their subdirs to 777 and added extra Salts in the config file.
Everything seems to work fine.

Regards,
Peter
Hello WebFXWorld, don´t problem, you can do all the changes that you want.....

Hello pinguino, the idea is that for captcha is the same writes in capitals letters that small letters (always compare in small letter),... but i saw that there are a bug; in line 204 (+-) change:

if ( $pot == $_POST['contact']['pot'] ) {

by

if ( $pot == strtolower($_POST['contact']['pot']) ) {

it caused a error of spam bot, if you write in capital letters.... i always test with small letters...Sad

I don't use IE, outlook express; use FF and thunderbird and the email arrive good; i'm sorry, i don´t know like to solve it.

Thaks for you comments.
cumbe Wrote:Hello pinguino, in line 204 (+-) change:

if ( $pot == $_POST['contact']['pot'] ) {

by

if ( $pot == strtolower($_POST['contact']['pot']) ) {

I don't use IE, outlook express; use FF and thunderbird and the email arrive good; i'm sorry, i don´t know like to solve it.

Thaks for you comments.
Thank You for the captcharepair Cumbe, I cannot script so I will not contribute to fix the IE /Outlook thing unfourtenately. Regards, Peter
Has anyone tested this with the newly-released GS 2.03 stable? My site uses the built-in 2.01 form, and I'd like to upgrade without any changes
xd1936 Wrote:Has anyone tested this with the newly-released GS 2.03 stable?
Very unlikely, since 2.03 hasn’t even been out one day. But this plugin was developed for 2.02 in a stage very close to the 2.03 release, so it would probably work.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Upgraded my test website to 2.03, and having this plugin in the folder makes the site unusable. No code downloads, page cannot be displayed, ect.
Have you enabled debug mode? If not, please enable it and tell us what errors are displayed.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
I tested with 2.03 and i have not had any problem....

Regards
I'm getting several errors with debug mode on. What in the /admin folder should be chmod'ed, and to what? Should it all be 755?
Are you sure the problem is the plugin?
Is Web in localhost or in a host server?
Usually, this problem is due to permission and is related with the own of the files too. But the files that you should check are in data/... , backups/...

Regards
The website throws this error, only when the plugin is uploaded:

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/a3023726/public_html/plugins/contact_form.php on line 305

Host server.

Permissions are 755 on the specified directories.
I think that you have wrong the plugin, some line have been deleted.
Upload v4.
Tested with this version.
This version is working very well. Thank you!
The only thing that is not working now is the Captcha. Is is not generating the string.png.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured out the problem. It's a permissions issue with my hosting... Problem solved. Thank you for your awesome plugin!
I have made a modification you may be interested in. I have added the success class to the message result after the form is submitted. (Previously only the error message had the class applied)

Code:
//results
            if ($result=='1') {
                echo '<p class="contactmsg success">'.$MSG_CONTACTSUC.'<br /><br /></p>';
            } else {
                echo '<p class="contactmsg error">'.$MSG_CONTACTERR.'</p>';
            }
        } else {
             if (trim($err) !=''){
            echo '<p class="contactmsg error">'.$err.'.<br />Captcha code: '.$pot.'<br / >Code wrote: '.$_POST['contact']['pot'].'</p>';
             }
                 else {
                     echo '<font color="red">*** Required fields empty ***</font>';
             }
        }

}
Thanx James;
but i have wanted to make a plugin without reference to CSS, because each one can to have different theme and a different CSS....

Regards.
No worries. Might be useful for somebody so thought I would post it!

Can you please help me with your plugin? - it is causing errors with changedata.php

http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...6842#p6842

Many thanks
Hello,
I want to add the contact form only in specifig page.. example in my contacts page..
Can you tell me how to do that.

Thanks.