Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple editable areas?
Hallo,

As for now I can see only one editable area per page in GS (get page content), is it possible to set more than one?

Also the WYSIWYG editor in GS has very few features, yet package itslef has much more, how to expand?

Thank you!
I will soon post a Manual that will contain directions on configuring GetSimple's WYSIWYG editor. You should see this
documentation release within the next day or so. I will post a link on the forum and it should be available on www.Get-Simple.info

As far as one editable area, GetSimple's core only supports one editable content region. But with the addition of the plugin system,
you should be able to use Mike's Custom Fields plugin and just create a 2nd, 3rd, and so on.. I have never done this, but from what I hear this is the easy way to do it!
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
looking forward to documentation update. About customfields, the topick haven't moved since 2009, so is anyone still working on it?
NickName: I've posted a small update to Nick's customfield plugin.
He mentioned lately that he is going to release new version with more features.

As it goes about adding more buttons to ckedit's toolbar, pick from available buttons: http://docs.cksource.com/CKEditor_3.x/De...de/Toolbar
and add them inside /admin/edit.php (lines 272 or 277).
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad